Ayr United v Greenock Morton

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

We're in deep trouble already this season. No one at the Club can say we didn't see this coming given the squad we've assembled.

The silence from the board at Cappielow on the transfer market is an insult to every Morton fan. 

The bullshit of waiting to see "how the squad settles" is an insult to every Morton fan.

Utterly disgusted!  

Like a few others I feel like a mug, having bought a season ticket. I can only think that there's some greater plan at work. Change is clearly needed.

Just now, cornbeef said:

Like a few others I feel like a mug, having bought a season ticket. I can only think that there's some greater plan at work. Change is clearly needed.

Same here, totally regret buying a season ticket. The Club should have been up front with the fans from the very start if they were cutting the budget. 

Shocking.  I haven't used my season ticket yet. Might just return it.  The club is not fulfilling their side of the contract.  Appallingly weak squad and to hear of one of our midfielders bevvying the day before a game (allegedly)  sums up the low standards now accepted.  Duffy can go away,  or words to that effect. 

1 minute ago, Jamie_M said:

I saw, was just over from it. Didn't think the booing had got that bad yet but tam was going mental so wondered what riled him so quickly.

1 minute ago, Jamie_M said:

I saw, was just over from it. Didn't think the booing had got that bad yet but tam was going mental so wondered what riled him so quickly.

Because he is a fud like the majority of pre madonnas wee have assembled over the years. Can't take responsibility for the crap performances week in week out.  

3 minutes ago, Alibi said:

Shocking.  I haven't used my season ticket yet. Might just return it.  The club is not fulfilling their side of the contract.  Appallingly weak squad and to hear of one of our midfielders bevvying the day before a game (allegedly)  sums up the low standards now accepted.  Duffy can go away,  or words to that effect. 

Yip am with you. 

4 minutes ago, Wren Road said:

He should possibly be learning how to defend cross balls instead of being a p***k when the fans rightly accost him and his team mates

When you say accost ? Tam seems to wear his heart on his sleeve... you can see the passion when he scores etc. I hesitate to criticize him for a bad reaction if he felt individuals were ott in their disappointment at the performance. I wasn't there tho'...

Archived