Defence

And Caulker can't even get a sniff of a game at QPR.  I go to watch them all the time and their defence is suspect at best.  He's 4th choice at centre back.  I thought he'd be starting every week but even Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink thinks he's not good enough for 2nd tier football.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, dogmc said:

Hanley scoring tonight. Dunno if he started, but bit more hopeful that he n Martin starting to get some game time. Sadly both Marshall n Gordon are now both warming the bench.

He came on after 65 minutes, when Newcastle where 5-0 up

Only thing Hanley had to do was score. Easiest 25 minutes of his career.

Caulker had a worse than a nightmare for QPR.  Playing for Scotland? He'd be lucky to play for QPR again after tonight. He actually quit too. Just demanded to be subbed. w****r of a man.

Only thing Hanley had to do was score. Easiest 25 minutes of his career.

Caulker had a worse than a nightmare for QPR.  Playing for Scotland? He'd be lucky to play for QPR again after tonight. He actually quit too. Just demanded to be subbed. w****r of a man.

Wow never realised it was that bad. Hopefully ends the shouts for caulker, of which I made after last squad was announced... [emoji51]

Alex Davey is playing at the bottom end of League 2 and I'm pretty sure Zak Jules isn't near the Reading first team squad still playing in the youth teams. Considering the outrage when we call someone up who sits on the bench/doesn't play regularly, these 2 would cause fucking riots.

Archived