Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

4 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Simple fact champ, if we weren't occupying part of their country and treating the natives like shit none of it happens.  Sometimes the facts are very unpalatable for the perpetrators.

Imperialism should always be opposed but the protestant population in the north were long established so had/have to be part of any solution.

If the UK state had simply pulled out in 1919 there would have bloodshed on the level of the partition of India. And probably an ethno protestant state in the north.

10 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Imperialism should always be opposed but the protestant population in the north were long established so had/have to be part of any solution.

If the UK state had simply pulled out in 1919 there would have bloodshed on the level of the partition of India. And probably an ethno protestant state in the north.

Aye cause we'd colonised it in order to try to steal it.  You need to go further back champ, our colonialism started long before that.

Worth pointing out as most British people aren't aware that during the troubles over there the republicans were the good guys and the loyalists/security services were the bad guys.  
Good job you explained that. Who knew it was so straight forward as a simple "goodies" v "baddies" Astonishing insight champ.

Just now, Loondave1 said:
1 hour ago, Peppino Impastato said:
Worth pointing out as most British people aren't aware that during the troubles over there the republicans were the good guys and the loyalists/security services were the bad guys.  

Good job you explained that. Who knew it was so straight forward as a simple "goodies" v "baddies" Astonishing insight champ.

No bother man.  Baddies are also bigots in this case.

Just now, Loondave1 said:
3 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:
No bother man.  Baddies are also bigots in this case.

Were there any republican "baddies" or was being republican a sort of "free pass" for any behaviour whatsoever ? Just wondering..

Their cause was just, ours wasn't.  Surprised to see you're a raging britnat btw.... not.

Another binary perpesctive from a poster with two braincells.
Not really. Catholics in the north were subject to interment and a shoot to kill policy was adopted by the bigoted security forces.
The Good Friday Agreement gave NI citizens Irish and British citizenship.
Proper order.....

Their cause was just, ours wasn't.  Surprised to see you're a raging britnat btw.... not.
"Ours" Pep ? Your slipping...
I'm hardly "raging" so will pick you up on that but you scored highly for omitting "champ" for once. Not sure a "just cause" is carte blanche for any behaviour though seems a bit simplistic to me.

3 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

"Ours" Pep ? Your slipping...
I'm hardly "raging" so will pick you up on that but you scored highly for omitting "champ" for once. Not sure a "just cause" is carte blanche for any behaviour though seems a bit simplistic to me.

The UK champ.  And in international law freedom fighters are 100% okay.  Only the colonists view them as terrorists.  Their behaviour was much better than the UK's and loyalists btw.

4 minutes ago, Detournement said:

'Goodies' and 'baddies'is a perspective worthy of a 10 year old. The men that carried out the Kingmill massacre or who murdered Jean McConville were not 'goodies'.

Individual acts are irrelevant. Bone side was right one side was wrong.  One had justice and morality on its side, the other was us.

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:
5 minutes ago, Detournement said:
'Goodies' and 'baddies'is a perspective worthy of a 10 year old. The men that carried out the Kingmill massacre or who murdered Jean McConville were not 'goodies'.

Who said that, faults on both sides but Irish people living in the north of IRELAND took a hell of shite

Treated like shit in their own country by colonial oppressors.

The UK champ.  And in international law freedom fighters are 100% okay.  Only the colonists view them as terrorists.  Their behaviour was much better than the UK's and loyalists btw.
Is that some sort of "Pep's Law"...or official and I'm really disappointed with the "champ" reference I thought we had turned a corner there. "100% okay" is that an actual quote from said "international law" ? I smell shi..