Timestamps on Quotes

NorthernLights

Question

2 answers to this question

It doesn't on mine, it's in the correct format. Is it something to do with your browser settings?

What's annoying is the original quote doesn't have a time on it, just a X hours ago or X minutes ago, when it goes past a day it just has the date. Can be annoying sometimes if you're reading something where the time of the post could be important (like reading back a Celtic in Europe thread to laugh at them).

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

It doesn't on mine, it's in the correct format. Is it something to do with your browser settings?

What's annoying is the original quote doesn't have a time on it, just a X hours ago or X minutes ago, when it goes past a day it just has the date. Can be annoying sometimes if you're reading something where the time of the post could be important (like reading back a Celtic in Europe thread to laugh at them).

Yes, it was my settings in Chrome.  On my PC at work and the company I work for is from North America so their installation of Chrome had defaulted to English (United States).  I had been looking in my P&B account settings and couldn't see anything to do with locale settings.  

Archived