Motherwell vs Hamilton Academical - 17th September 2016

1 hour ago, well fan for life said:

Unfortunately it looks like we'll still be without McHugh, who's heid appears to have exploded following that head knock.

It's so frustrating, aye. I presume he's not training either, so even when he's out of the woods concussion wise, he'll have to get himself back to fitness? 

It's obviously not worth fucking about with the concussion protocols, and I'm glad at least we, are taking them seriously.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 hour ago, Casagolda said:

Ainsworth and Moult in, Bowman and one of Hammell/Chalmers back on the bench please. 

Has there been any word yet on why Lasley hobbled off on Saturday? With McHugh seemingly no nearer to a return if anything happens to Lasley we look extremely light in central midfield.

That seemed to be the logic McGhee was working to in his post-match interview when he was talking about trying to bring Lucas in.

In fairness, as much as I'd like to see Campbell get a shot in the side equally I wouldn't want to be relying on him in the centre of the park.

As much as it's a loss that McHugh is out, it's a nasty head injury the guy has got.  Missing a few fitba games really isn't the end of the world in the grand scheme of things.  I hope he's able to recover.  

For the game on Saturday, Moult to start, Moult to score and Motherwell win.  312 Accies fans present.

7 minutes ago, Desp said:

As much as it's a loss that McHugh is out, it's a nasty head injury the guy has got.  Missing a few fitba games really isn't the end of the world in the grand scheme of things.  I hope he's able to recover.  

^^^^ Absolutely this.

2 minutes ago, Desp said:

For the game on Saturday, Moult to start, Moult to score and Motherwell win.  312 Accies fans present.

Aye I'd rather he actually stayed out until he'd been passed as fit by someone actually able to make that decision. Gives me the fear when you see guys who've clearly been knocked out get up and play on. I'm looking at you, Hugo Lloris.

Quote not working for me but 312 fans! Ha ha! I doubt we've ever taken less than 500 and it's usually 700-800. Some go in the Main Stand too. Hope the top tier isn't open as we don't need our support looking any worse on the TV as they never show up there.

32 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Does anyone actually care how many fans we'll have there?

Is it not common knowledge that we have a shite support?

No.  I was merely taking a guess.

Yes.

2 hours ago, Owsley said:

Quote not working for me but 312 fans! Ha ha! I doubt we've ever taken less than 500 and it's usually 700-800. Some go in the Main Stand too. Hope the top tier isn't open as we don't need our support looking any worse on the TV as they never show up there.

Not wanting to piss on your parade, but, your nose will get bigger...

Do Accies even get 800 for a Lanarkshire derby at NDP?

Archived