Greenock Morton v Dunfermline Athletic 17/09/16

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are Morton still doing this wheeze where we pay more to get in and there are no concessions if you haven't got a ticket in advance? If so, are we getting Tickets to sell? Can't see my OAP father shelling out 20 quid plus travelling for the game. 

I'll probably turn up as Mrs Montalbano is from Ayrshire and she can meet the mother-in-law in Glasgow and do some shopping and lunching while I watch us either scrape a narrow win or get absolutely humiliated by Ross Forbes. 

1 minute ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Are Morton still doing this wheeze where we pay more to get in and there are no concessions if you haven't got a ticket in advance? If so, are we getting Tickets to sell? Can't see my OAP father shelling out 20 quid plus travelling for the game. 

I'll probably turn up as Mrs Montalbano is from Ayrshire and she can meet the mother-in-law in Glasgow and do some shopping and lunching while I watch us either scrape a narrow win or get absolutely humiliated by Ross Forbes. 

No, no we are not.

Ross Forbes will be 7 (seven) pints deep at 22.00 on Friday night so I wouldn't be concerned

We're utterly rancid. Toothless up front and conceding goals for fun at the back. Swing crosses into the box and you'll do fine.

That sums up our season so far. The difference between the two sides seems to be that we have the potential to do so much better.

Archived