Heart of Midlothian v Ross County

I'm not sure if I can quite get used to County being a team who defend really well. I count 8 clean sheets in the league all last season, & we've managed 3 before the end of September this year. Good though. So long as the goals don't dry up at the other end.

Too early to leap to any mad conclusions, but our 3 games outside the Highlands this season have an aggregate score of 0-1.

The football's not been the prettiest to watch, but the last couple of weeks have seen us pick up decent points, so no major complaints here.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was happy to leave with a point, especially after McShane's red. Very happy again with our back 5, Ibrox and Tynie and 0 goals conceded. Fox and Fraser were excellent, as was Davies until that knock-out punch from the Jambo's goalie.

We have Dow to come in, and rumours of a midfielder on trial atm.

Hearts - Cowie didn't do much but why would he in that position. Certainly don't look as potent as they did last season.

Could Hearts get some more staff at the pie bar please? Yet again gave up when I heard the 2nd half start with 30-40 folk still in front of me waiting to be served, same every time, it's not like we bring 1500 fans FFS.

Was happy to leave with a point, especially after McShane's red. Very happy again with our back 5, Ibrox and Tynie and 0 goals conceded. Fox and Fraser were excellent, as was Davies until that knock-out punch from the Jambo's goalie.

We have Dow to come in, and rumours of a midfielder on trial atm.

Hearts - Cowie didn't do much but why would he in that position. Certainly don't look as potent as they did last season.

Could Hearts get some more staff at the pie bar please? Yet again gave up when I heard the 2nd half start with 30-40 folk still in front of me waiting to be served, same every time, it's not like we bring 1500 fans FFS.

Agree about the staff, also gave up at the end of half time! The end of your post made me wonder how many fans we actually had down yesterday, has anyone heard an official figure? It was a lot more than I expected anyway. Is there any news regarding Davies? Hope he's okay for next week as defence is looking good just now.

Did any staggies buy the cheaper 'lower section' tickets which County were selling, but which on the day was taped-off.

Wish I had!

I was wondering about that, do they only open it when the upper section is entirely full? Couldn't have been far off it yesterday. How much cheaper was it?

Archived