Scottish cup predictions

locheedfcno1

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congrats to lochee better team on the day by a mile. Hurlford were terrible dnt look up for it from the first whistle. Why they keep pumping it long n dnt get it on the deck is beyond me.

They have done that for three seasons mate.
At least you will get a chance to do your Xmas shopping now as you'll have a few weekends free before Xmas [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Thought Lochee were excellent from the off today. Hurlford had enough clear cut chances to steal a draw, but Lochee also had enough chances to win by more. Better team won and on that showing could trouble others. Best of luck.

First class hospitality at the Logie Rec Club too. Good day out.

Thought Lochee were excellent from the off today. Hurlford had enough clear cut chances to steal a draw, but Lochee also had enough chances to win by more. Better team won and on that showing could trouble others. Best of luck.

First class hospitality at the Logie Rec Club too. Good day out.

Good luck to Lochee Utd for the rest of the competition.
A big thank-you to the Logie recreational club for the hospitality pre and post match (Dipple Burn you were right mate).
Onwards and upwards for next week.

Cmon The'FORD

Lochee always do well in Scottish. Beat most of the big guns over the year's as you know

I'll agree to that but that's a great scalp to start with. Hurlford are well financed players paid well so well done. I don't subscribe to the sometimes arrogant view that the west set up has some kind of superiority. Good to see in my opinion albeit don't want to see Talbot get beat by any of you manky lot. [emoji12]

I'll agree to that but that's a great scalp to start with. Hurlford are well financed players paid well so well done. I don't subscribe to the sometimes arrogant view that the west set up has some kind of superiority. Good to see in my opinion albeit don't want to see Talbot get beat by any of you manky lot. [emoji12]

Yeah it's some result. Guy who wrote the match report in today's Sun said lowly Lochee stun hurlford lowly!!!? Super league side. All best to you in Scottish as well

Archived