Christmas Night Out Games?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

I'm more concerned that there are fat girls running(sic) about with anger management issues.

If it will put your mind at rest, according to Freddie Mercury they make the rocking world go round, so let's be grateful for their presence without which the earth would not spin on its axis, gravity would cease & we'd all fly off into space gasping for oxygen.

On the other hand Mercury's been dead for quarter of a century, so maybe times have changed or maybe Mercury was wrong: after all, Liza Minelli claimed it was money that made the world go round, whereas Shane Macgowan reckons it's fifteen pints or ten straight whiskies.

If it will put your mind at rest, according to Freddie Mercury they make the rocking world go round, so let's be grateful for their presence without which the earth would not spin on its axis, gravity would cease & we'd all fly off into space gasping for oxygen.

Assuming this is the case, Kirkcaldy high street must take an awful lot of credit for keeping us all alive this afternoon.

8 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Lol... You just keep getting better.

Tell me, is it just poor females with self esteem issues you ride in to save on your high horse?

Just wondering if you take the same issue with the post that trivialised male rape?

LOL THANKS

I ride in on my high horse to save whoever needs saving. 

All I've done here is call you out for finding the concept of "fat girl rodeo" hysterical. A game which involves raising a girl's hopes by dancing with her, then dashing them by calling her the fattest, ugliest girl in the club, then holding onto her for as long as possible. Absolutely hilarious.

You've then become very defensive about your obvious lack of moral fibre which is understandable but I think that hopefully you'll learn from this conversation and perhaps improve as a person. Perhaps not.

Archived