Nintendo Switch

bunglebonce

I mean yeah nice effort at an ironic Shitpost but playing black ops in 2017 sounds a bit dim to me and that's without considering how thoroughly amazing this year has been for videogames so far.

Like at what point do you not get into the latest CoD or even better why would you play a 7 year old multiplayer shooter whose autistic ADHD fanbase rushes off to buy the latest carbon copy sequel at 1201 every launchday.

It's a game which I have a lot of memories off and it became backwards compatible on Xbox 1. Still love it. I've played a couple of the mote recent CODs and they just aren't as fun.

That's right. I play the games I think are fun. God forbid somebody plays a game that I don't find fun. WHAT A MORON that person would be.

I'm not saying folk should be loosing sleep, you've made that one up yourself.

I'm just pointing out playing a version of call of duty that has been re-iterated half a dozen times since is a bit dim. If that's your idea of fun then fair enough. Simpletons are easily entertained.

Loosing sleep.

I prefer a tight nap.

It's a game which I have a lot of memories off and it became backwards compatible on Xbox 1. Still love it. I've played a couple of the mote recent CODs and they just aren't as fun.

That's right. I play the games I think are fun. God forbid somebody plays a game that I don't find fun. WHAT A MORON that person would be.

You are being pretty moronic claiming that call of duty has some kind of game to game variance.

You are being pretty moronic claiming that call of duty has some kind of game to game variance.

Aye cause theres no difference between Black ops and the recent games involving jumping. No difference at all.

Aye cause theres no difference between Black ops and the recent games involving jumping. No difference at all.

I mean yeah pretty much its see man shoot man, I'm not sure why you are convinced there has been some massive refinement in call of duty for the past 12 games.

Perhaps you should try a modern first person shooter that has made strides to improve the genre, i can suggest Doom or Wolfenstein New Order as good starters

2 minutes ago, Ramagamma said:

I mean yeah pretty much its see man shoot man, I'm not sure why you are convinced there has been some massive refinement in call of duty for the past 12 games.

Perhaps you should try a modern first person shooter that has made strides to improve the genre, i can suggest Doom or Wolfenstein New Order as good starters

Gee thanks for the recommendations.  I'd never have heard of those games without your input. Aren't we lucky to have somebody with such a vast gaming knowledge on the board.

Gee thanks for the recommendations.  I'd never have heard of those games without your input. Aren't we lucky to have somebody with such a vast gaming knowledge on the board.

Those were sincere recommendations but by all means continue playing black ops 1 if that's truley the zenith of your videogaming experiences.

What the

1 minute ago, Ramagamma said:

Those were sincere recommendations but by all means continue playing black ops 1 if that's truley the zenith of your videogaming experiences.

What the

I never said it was "the zenith of my videogaming experience".  I said I've played it a bit lately because it became backwards compatible and it's a game I have a lot of good memories with. Do you ever play old games?  

I have the latest Doom and it is very good. I also have COD Black Ops 3 which is very good.

Different types of game though even if they are both FPS.

I never said it was "the zenith of my videogaming experience".  I said I've played it a bit lately because it became backwards compatible and it's a game I have a lot of good memories with. Do you ever play old games?  

Not these days mate, too many good games out in the past few years to spend time looking back.

19 minutes ago, Ramagamma said:

Doom: pretty much see monster shoot monster

Wolfenstein: pretty much see Nazi shoot Nazi run away from Nazi robot dog

Doom: pretty much see monster shoot monster
Wolfenstein: pretty much see Nazi shoot Nazi run away from Nazi robot dog

Are you honestly trying to imply that the new Doom is as stale as whatever Call of Duty you could pick from the last 10 years?

9 minutes ago, Ramagamma said:

Are you honestly trying to imply that the new Doom is as stale as whatever Call of Duty you could pick from the last 10 years?

No, I'm implying that you can strip most shooters to a derivative feedback loop.  If it still works for someone and it isn't stale to them then don't sweat about it.  I still regularly play Outrun 2006.

17 hours ago, Ramagamma said:

I'm not saying folk should be loosing sleep, you've made that one up yourself.

I'm just pointing out playing a version of call of duty that has been re-iterated half a dozen times since is a bit dim. If that's your idea of fun then fair enough. Simpletons are easily entertained.

Image result for did ye aye