Quotes

Bryan

Clarence Seedorf

``I am 100 percent convinced we are going to Portugal. I have noworries at all about that.

``There are many players like me in this side who all have the experience which is why this team deserves to go through.

``We have better players than Scotland and top players deserve to be playing in major championships. Many of us are nearing the end of our international careers and we want to go out on a high not on a low against Scotland

Advocaat said: ``Scotland are not very good at defending and organising but they are very passionate and have a lot of commitment

I'm perfectly happy for the dutch to go on like that, setting themselves up for a fall perfectly. Do they not realise their just taking the pressure of the Scotland came and giving Berti ammunition to get the boys fired up before the game!!

I've been one for pre game mind games, lets just get on the pitch and do the talking there!!!!

Go and someone belt out a rendition of "We'll be comming" for me sat :D:D

Do the Dutch not realise that it is that attitude that ensures that they will never win anything in World football ever again. Those arrogent twats :angry::angry: I hope we fu<kin stuff the b@stards.

FU<K OFF Advocaat you are a pish manager and a <unt!!!

GRRRRRR! :angry::ass:guns

Can't disagree with Seedorf there, the Dutch SHOULD qualify and it will be a disgrace if they fail to play to their potential.

Advocaaaaaaaat's comments on the other hand are pretty insulting. Either that or he thinks we will be playing WIlkie frm the start :huh:

As for the Arrogance aspect, isn't that what we say about McFadden? "The boy has an arrogance and is scared of noone"?

Have we not also said the same about the Germans before and seen it as a part of why they are so successful?

If the roles were reversed I would be a bit worried of the Scotland players were if-ing and but-ing about their chances. You want them to say that they believe the can win, otherwise they shouldn't bother turning up. The Dutch's problems in the past were that they expected to just turn up and be handed the points, rather than be prefessional about their job.

That said, I hope the dutch have two stinkers and we qualify, with wee Dick tearing out his expensive hair weave in frustration. :D

Archived