Stranraer v Livingston

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

You've won me over on Carrick anyway, he's come on and got us two goals in our last two games and we wouldn't have been sitting 4 points clear if it wasn't for him. Think he has to start against Stenny. Mullin has been a great impact sub in games, so not sure if we should start him as well or keep it as it is with Cadden starting and Mullin coming on 2nd half. I was worried we had no depth up front and would struggle if Mullen or Buchanan got injured, but Carrick has certainly put my fears to rest.

Carrick has actually got a fair bit of pace to burn, deserves far more game time than he had been getting, hopefully starts on Tuesday and gives Hoppy a headache for Saturday with Danny Mullen supposedly being back available for the Airdrie game. 

I see what you mean with Mullin but De Vita is frustrating me a wee bit, he's scored the winner today but other than that I think he was fairly poor again, Raffa is a legend but for me when Cadden and Mullin play together we play better.

We didn't play well today, credit to Stranraer they made it difficult for us but we won and that's the main thing, we maybe, infact probably didn't deserve to win but we have and at a tough place like that, that's massive. 

I came away from the Peterhead home game wondering how the hell we lost, played them off the pitch 2nd half with some fantastic football but just couldn't take any of our numerous chances, Peterhead scored with about their only 2 shots at our goal and beat us 2-1, so good to see things going our way when we don't really deserve it.

Yeah Mullin and Cadden on the wings gives us good balance in our attack, Hopkin's didn't fancy it as much when Miller and Byrne was put in midfield to make us a bit more solid at the back, but he was forced into playing both of them when Miller was injured against Airdrie in the cup game and we prob won the game because of that. Either way though Mullin gives us good options from the bench as an impact sub or starting alongside Cadden.

6 minutes ago, Blue1870 said:

Yes but ours wont be online for a few days yet. Pennies to earn so not much time to edit. Also we play tomorrow night against alloa.

No worries mate, I'll keep an eye out for them,  cheers. 

Archived