Elgin v Berwick

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Usually a tricky trip but feel 3 points can be taking from this tomorrow. Elgin's home form hasn't been great this year and morale must be boosted from Tuesday nights result.
Would go with the same side that started Tuesday night except start Brian Martin ahead of Beveridge at left back. McKinlay was solid at centre half but feel Martin offers more going forward.
Will go for 0-2 Berwick win. Hurst to get the 1st and Sammy Perez to come off the bench and kill the game off and amaze the Highland Cloggers with his continental flair.
Mon el tean de sueño x

Must stop laughing soon...

WELL DONE ELGIN.
#BERWICKRANGERSEASILYBEATABLESHITCLUBSHITFANS

[emoji38]

It genuinely pleases me just how seething I get you. There'll be nothing left of your keyboard after that word salad. I just hope your wife doesn't bear the brunt of the rest of your frustration you moronic dribbling c**t.

1 hour ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

emoji38.png

It genuinely pleases me just how seething I get you. There'll be nothing left of your keyboard after that word salad. I just hope your wife doesn't bear the brunt of the rest of your frustration you moronic dribbling c**t.

"moronic dribbling c**t" - great patter mate.

#onekevinwebster

#berwexit

On 08/08/2014 at 23:20, OZMO said:

only fucking embarrassment in Scottish football is you, you complete and utter fuckwit. SERIOUSLY f**k OFF AND DIE YOU PATHETIC WASTE OF SPACE. why don't you crawl back under that rock you came from and do us all a favour.

:lol: 

1 minute ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

:lol: 

seriously editing that post. I knew that you were @ best of limited intelligence but you've surpassed yourself.

#berwexit

1 minute ago, OZMO said:

seriously editing that post. I knew that you were @ best of limited intelligence but you've surpassed yourself.

#berwexit

It's been in my signature for two years mate. People know it isn't edited. You need to see someone about your issues you fucking freak.

Just now, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

It's been in my signature for two years mate. People know it isn't edited. You need to see someone about your issues you fucking freak.

issues ? please do expand Mr Freud.

How odd is the defending for Cameron's screamer? Every attempted 'challenge' actually ends up an open invitation to take a better position or run into space :lol: 

I hear Elgin fans were heavily abusing McKenna for diving. How thick do you have to be not to realise he'd fell over?

Important for the players not to dwell on this result ahead of a game that could make things look different once again this weekend, but hopefully Cough is learning a few more lessons about his squad. It might not be a popular opinion but Notman has been a passenger whenever I've watched him this season, and if we're going to play with the likes of Thomson, Perez, McKenna etc in our midfield we need someone (or at least another in there) who is going to anchor more effectively because the likes of that trio often leave us wide open and for me Notman isn't coping. Going from Coughlin's statement that he'll be playing to win (win & a loss better than two draws) you'd expect he's going to continue to field these players in midfield and that in my opinion leaves us with a major balance issue.

Allan Walker was a fat p***k, but at least he was an option to sit in and maybe add balance. In form or not,  if we were to lose Notman to injury or doubtlessy more likely a ban, we'd be absolutely fucked. Sadly I don't think Barry the bulldozer Hogg is quite ready to destroy League Two yet.

I was surprised to see we'd signed attacking options in Rutherford then Perez and I'm still surprised we've failed to move to strengthen our central midfield - hopefully in (very early) January we see a solution. 

Archived