TV/Radio Rights-Rangers and the BBC

Just now, Rugster said:

I don't really care if you're buying it, I'm not selling anything. Can you answer the question about the "responsibility to cover matches" now please?

We're still discussing your claim that I lied about Christopher.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, bennett said:

Not buying that, the spfl statement was pretty clear that it's not common practice for delegates to brief journalists.

No, its says delegates are requested not to and unequivocally stated that there is no formal rule to this effect.  Also this is the first reference I have seen to this request, maybe it was common practice right up until sevco thew a wobbly because they don't like the truth?

Are you really saying you've never heard the phrase "will be included in the match delegates report" used by a reporter?

I'm sure I've heard that countless times, usually in reference to your scumbag fans.

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

We're still discussing your claim that I lied about Christopher.

You're capable of talking about more than one thing at a time, surely?

In any case, we've moved on from that, as it's clear he didn't lie. Thanks.

44 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

What this latest ban has shown is that the BBC is a near-irrelevance as far as Rangers are concerned and if they never reported another thing about us it'd make no practical difference.  I'm pretty sure other clubs with decent club TV; Youtube channels; well-developed social media etc would say much the same. So maybe our far-sighted and thoughtful sport administrators could challenge the BBC to change focus somewhat and put more emphasis on the clubs with lower media resources.  That would surely be something worthwhile from our national broadcasters rather than indulging in hand-wringing about their spurious 'Ibrox ban' as reported by the OP.

Perhaps P&B could accept a similar challenge and reduce the hand-wringing and shite threads about 'a new club'.

The Simpsons homer simpson angry episode 15 upset

30 minutes ago, Rugster said:

You're capable of talking about more than one thing at a time, surely?

In any case, we've moved on from that, as it's clear he didn't lie. Thanks.

We haven't moved on from that at all, it's clear that it wasn't common practice for him to get delegates reports leaked to him.

It's just Rangers don't like news that make them look bad simple as, and if a factual report or story is published that trainer doesn't like it's poor us, we don't like the truth, your bias, it's the same old chestnut thats been employed since early press releases whether it's company's, governments, or individuals that's why they hire aggressive PR firms to distort the facts

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

We haven't moved on from that at all, it's clear that it wasn't common practice for him to get delegates reports leaked to him.

He didn't say it was. The reason you won't answer the question is obviously because you can't.

6 minutes ago, bennett said:

Was the report leaked (a lie) or did the observer tell him what he was going to include in it (the truth).

I've left hints in there for you.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Twitter screen grabs from a few pages back state otherwise.

No they don't. You're really being obtuse here in an attempt to avoid answering the question about the responsibility of the BBC to cover matches.

What he said was he always asked the match delegate if there are any problems. He does not say if he's told, and he certainly mentions nothing about "leaks". So, he did not say it was "common practice for him to get delegates reports leaked to him".

It can't be made any clearer. Now I know you're not as stupid as you are making out here, we all make mistakes, move on from it and address your second failure in as many pages and demonstrate where it is stated that the BBC have a responsibility to cover matches please. 

11 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I see the sleekit wee grassing creep is skulking about the thread dishing out greens to Bennet and reds to all who disagree with him again, as usual. What a cowardly little shitebag. :lol:

You're checking who gives out dots now, you've lost the plot....

No point in continuing this nonsense.

40 minutes ago, bennett said:

You're checking who gives out dots now, you've lost the plot....

No point in continuing this nonsense.

You get a notification when someone dots you. Clearly you cannot answer the question so we will just all accept you made a monumental cock of yourself, again, as usual, and move on as you wish. 

Archived