Laptop help

First of all let me begin by saying I am not well versed in the judging of specifications of laptops and I haven't purchased one for many years. I usually do all my gaming on a console but got rid of my ps3 when I was moving to Canada and recently realised how much I miss FIFA!

Origin were doing a decent discount on a digital copy on black friday so I decided to download one and see if my new machine could handle it.

It's almost unplayable.

Is there anything I can do to remedy this or have I just downloaded and installed a game that my machine can't cope with? Also could there be any adverse affects to my laptop by running a game like FIFA 17 when it's right on the brink of it's capabilities?

My laptop specifications are... AMD- A12-9700P RADEON R7, 10 COMPUTE CORES 4C=6G, 2500MHZ, 12GB RAM, 1TB MEMORY.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

1 hour ago, The Equalizer said:

First of all let me begin by saying I am not well versed in the judging of specifications of laptops and I haven't purchased one for many years. I usually do all my gaming on a console but got rid of my ps3 when I was moving to Canada and recently realised how much I miss FIFA!

Origin were doing a decent discount on a digital copy on black friday so I decided to download one and see if my new machine could handle it.

It's almost unplayable.

Is there anything I can do to remedy this or have I just downloaded and installed a game that my machine can't cope with? Also could there be any adverse affects to my laptop by running a game like FIFA 17 when it's right on the brink of it's capabilities?

My laptop specifications are... AMD- A12-9700P RADEON R7, 10 COMPUTE CORES 4C=6G, 2500MHZ, 12GB RAM, 1TB MEMORY.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Theres not a huge amount you can do, easily,  to upgrade a laptop. Yours looks pretty powerful and doesnt look like it should have any issues running FIFA.

Go to Can I run it and check

The best software Ive found for bypassing region settings is AnyDVD. Yes, its legal and perfectly safe

According to that link my GPU isn't up to scratch but after fiddling with the settings and downloading the latest drivers (only got the laptop last month so I didn't think that would be necessary) it has improved game play considerably.

I will also check out that DVD software.

Cheers for the help fellas.

Archived