Homeland (season 6)

Stevo Fife

Was the lassie at the end, that's got Quinn, the Israeli woman that Saul spent the episode trying to chase down, aye?

I loved the way that because Saul couldn't get the intelligence he wanted from his own people, he just went and got it from the Russians instead :lol:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Wasnt that lassie a German from last season?

I thought it was the female from the company the copper blagged his way into and said he was looking for the accounts department?

17 hours ago, dave.j said:

Yes, Peter's ex.

Indeed.  Astrid or something her name is. 

Was a good episode last night and it's building up nicely towards a Saul v Dar battle.  Was just starting to like the detective as well!

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

Was a good episode last night and it's building up nicely towards a Saul v Dar battle.  Was just starting to like the detective as well!

I was surprised he got home - I was expecting his car to blow up not long after he left the car park.

Yeah her name is Astrid. First name to appear in the end credits.

As much as I'm enjoying the season I'm not finding myself as gripped by it as previous series.  The Dar Adal/Saul story is building up nicely and I am enjoying Carrie slowly getting screwed over but the Quinn story is starting to drag a bit.  I'm sure it'll all build up to a typically great Homeland finale but I hope something big happens soon.

25 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

As much as I'm enjoying the season I'm not finding myself as gripped by it as previous series.  The Dar Adal/Saul story is building up nicely and I am enjoying Carrie slowly getting screwed over but the Quinn story is starting to drag a bit.  I'm sure it'll all build up to a typically great Homeland finale but I hope something big happens soon.

I was rooting for Quinn to give Dar Adal a good skelping the other night for having previous as a beast!

• 2 weeks later...

Set up nicely enough for next week but this has to go down as the worst season of Homeland to date. 

I think everybody other than the FBI expected what happened at the house at the end.  I called it as soon as they arrived.

I hope not but I can't see any other characters leading to tears if they died. [mention=24649]Twinkle[/mention]you've ruined my week you dick [emoji38]

I might just be in tears as its the end of the season..

Archived