Scores today

Goal Machine87

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very poor feed this people should talk about football and games where teams have played well etc not about team paying money! Fed up hearing this pish, allegedly colville being doing it for years larkhall giffnock Hurlford....... who cares who pays players. I watched the final and Southside were poor that's the worse they have been in the 6 games I've watched this season they are a good side after all they have only lost one game this season and beat a very good East Kilbride side that people on here are shouting might catch colville

Anyways I enjoy the bitching on here and watching the football each week,

59 minutes ago, AreYouForReal said:

Very poor feed this people should talk about football and games where teams have played well etc not about team paying money! Fed up hearing this pish, allegedly colville being doing it for years larkhall giffnock Hurlford....... who cares who pays players. I watched the final and Southside were poor that's the worse they have been in the 6 games I've watched this season they are a good side after all they have only lost one game this season and beat a very good East Kilbride side that people on here are shouting might catch colville

Anyways I enjoy the bitching on here and watching the football each week,

Looking back at your posts vast majority of the times it's slating people who are pointing out that teams could possibly be cheating in amateur football as that what paying players is at ammy level CHEATING. If players want paid move up to junior and earn what you want. But for u to constantly say it's boring or should be banned for guys to stop saying about it makes it fairly obvious that more than likely you are involved with a club that cheats. The topic is wearisome but it's a public forum if thats their opinion then their entitled to it whether u like it or not.

Looking back at your posts vast majority of the times it's slating people who are pointing out that teams could possibly be cheating in amateur football as that what paying players is at ammy level CHEATING. If players want paid move up to junior and earn what you want. But for u to constantly say it's boring or should be banned for guys to stop saying about it makes it fairly obvious that more than likely you are involved with a club that cheats. The topic is wearisome but it's a public forum if thats their opinion then their entitled to it whether u like it or not.

Did I not say i watch different games!! If not I do I've watch a lot of amateur football and I don't have a club I'm affiliated to so get back I. Your cage, I don't have an issue with people voicing their opinion all I've said is it's boring and fed up hearing it for the last couple of years, talk about football not negative shite and allegations

Ps I think pennies, craigshill and stenny pay players too! Bored

Why is it nearly every post ends up back at this topic, the topic is scores today.

It has now turned into one club being slaughtered all day. 

If people want to discuss it then there should be a seperate thread for it if people want to discuss it. It would save threads turning into a slagging match. 

Jonesy there I thought you were getting quiet on the park in your old age

Am the same mate , iv never played for a team that pays players and a don't think it's right in amateur football , if Southside are doing it they are doing very hush hush cause a don't know any players that are . as the years have went on you hear about it more and more about players getting paid these days, it's not right but it won't stop am afraid , just need to get on with it and be more determined to beat these teams

Archived