Sons of the Rock Dumbarton vs Champions Elect Hibernian

On 10/01/2017 at 23:22, lionel wickson said:

According to the SFA's Disciplinary List, it doesn't look as if Gregor Buchanan's suspended for this one.

14 hours ago, C'mon_the_Sons said:

List states it might not be complete and only includes forms received by 5th Jan. Given the time of year I suspect something hasn't been received. suspension stands in any case.

13 hours ago, lionel wickson said:

Ah, okay. Thanks for clarifying. The SFA site has been slow for a while now in publishing the latest lists.

I'm hearing that Buchanan is in fact able to play this weekend, which is great news. Should have clearance for Carswell too, so as long as Aldo is fit we could have a full squad available (minus Grant Gallagher and Stanton, obviously).

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I'm hearing that Buchanan is in fact able to play this weekend, which is great news. Should have clearance for Carswell too, so as long as Aldo is fit we could have a full squad available (minus Grant Gallagher and Stanton, obviously).

Tbh I'd rather he was able to play next week against QOS rather than in this game

5 minutes ago, Nowhereman said:

Tbh I'd rather he was able to play next week against QOS rather than in this game

If I've understood what I've been told properly, he will be available next week too. His suspension has already been served, apparently.

28 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

If I've understood what I've been told properly, he will be available next week too. His suspension has already been served, apparently.

Last game he missed was QOS at home. Could be he hasn't actually reached the points threshold?

24 minutes ago, mackenzie43 said:

Am I right in saying that we still have Commons til the 15th? That's if he doesn't sign on til end of the season, so he can still play on Saturday?

Apparently it's the 15th but I'm adamant I heard Lennon say on sky it ended on the 10th in the build up to last Friday's game.

1 hour ago, mackenzie43 said:

Am I right in saying that we still have Commons til the 15th? That's if he doesn't sign on til end of the season, so he can still play on Saturday?

1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Apparently it's the 15th but I'm adamant I heard Lennon say on sky it ended on the 10th in the build up to last Friday's game.

I thought that as well but in his Hibs TV interview last week Lennon was asked if this was the last time we would see Commons in a Hibs strip. Lennon said he wasn't sure as he was going to talk to him this week and see what could be done. So it sounded like the Dundee Utd game would be his last unless a deal could be done.

BBC reported it as the 15th of January: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38342973

"Celtic midfielder Kris Commons has joined injury-hit Hibernian on an emergency loan until 15 January."

Kenny Millar confirmed it was till the 15th, I hope we can get it extended as he's played well without even being full match fit. He'll be superb once he's fully up to speed and sharp. He's completely different from our other midfielders in the way he sees passes and through balls. 

Plus he hasn't played with our team at full strength, it would be good to see him with McGinn Fyvie ect back. 

59 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Neil Eckersley has been released to join Northampton. No loss considering the only time I remember him playing was at home against united as a sub and he was shite.

It really isn't a loss, considering the fact it's Neal Eardley :P

Neil Eckersley has been released to join Northampton. No loss considering the only time I remember him playing was at home against united as a sub and he was shite.

He Adam's brother, aye?

Archived