Hibernian v Ayr United

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I saw a man in Gorgie today wearing an Ayr United top. Clearly a higher class of tramp than is usual for EH11 but maybe a bad omen for Hibs? 

That was a hearts fan who'd just bought his ticket for Saturday's game at Easter road.

I would say Ayrshire is more orange than green but believe me Ayr fans are none of the above. The ones that did infiltrate us in the late 80's are gone the hello hello monstrosity disappeared, in fact we self policed them out we should be commended not slagged off by a team whose fans are apparently happy to be called a mini Celtic. Waving union flags in Britain is not really that scandalous. Rangers are an institution of hate and poison and there's no club who I hate more. I don't even hate the club, I hate their followers. A Union Jack doesn't represent rangers and if it does to you then you're letting them win. 

2 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

That was a hearts fan who'd just bought his ticket for Saturday's game at Easter road.

This one looked like a cross between Spud and Marvin from The Scheme. Double denim with an (immaculate) Ayr shirt. A sort of "Roadie for Bay City Rollers" look. 

1 hour ago, young buck said:

I would say Ayrshire is more orange than green but believe me Ayr fans are none of the above. The ones that did infiltrate us in the late 80's are gone the hello hello monstrosity disappeared, in fact we self policed them out we should be commended not slagged off by a team whose fans are apparently happy to be called a mini Celtic. Waving union flags in Britain is not really that scandalous. Rangers are an institution of hate and poison and there's no club who I hate more. I don't even hate the club, I hate their followers. A Union Jack doesn't represent rangers and if it does to you then you're letting them win. 

I'm pretty sure you lot were singing hello hello in September at ER, Waving Union jacks is absolutely disgusting and should be a lynching offence and Hibernian fans are proud of our Irish heritage and our close relationship with the famous Glasgow Celtic. Two clubs steeped in glorious, illustrious, unbroken history. God bless us all.

I'm pretty sure you lot were singing hello hello in September at ER, Waving Union jacks is absolutely disgusting and should be a lynching offence and Hibernian fans are proud of our Irish heritage and our close relationship with the famous Glasgow Celtic. Two clubs steeped in glorious, illustrious, unbroken history. God bless us all.

Jesus you lot really need to lose the chip and get a more 21st century outlook. I used to like Hibs but if you are really happy to stand shoulder to should with the bigots at parkhead you can get tae.

Just now, North Terrace Gazza said:

Jesus you lot really need to lose the chip and get a more 21st century outlook. I used to like Hibs but if you are really happy to stand shoulder to should with the bigots at parkhead you can get tae.

I think you mean Paradise, it's a magical place.

Hail Hail.

3 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

We've always stood shoulder to shoulder with our brothers from the west. Two clubs like no other with talented squads, managers and supporters who will run through brick walls to get unanswered questions answered about their clubs and the injustice in the world.If you can't handle that then that's your problem but we will continue to bring justice to the world.

Archived