Scores on the doors 11.2.17

fan of the juniors

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Full teams out for both sides, which makes us even happier coming down the road.

Very encouraging performance for us, we're far from out this yet!

Down but not out. You will need to turn it on in your few remaining league fixtures.

hopefully that could be the return of braddo to Linlithgow.can only dream I suppose.

Would think he will try and lead Kilbirnie to safety and then build from there. West wouldn't be considered a priority but that's 2 fairly heavy defeats by Cumnock.

Full teams out for both sides, which makes us even happier coming down the road.

Very encouraging performance for us, we're far from out this yet!

More like a gang than a team today but at least your players showed some fight.
Glens missed chances but no at it today and the best team won.
Did notice the inexperienced official who let a hell of a lot go and when keenan took the ball and counted ten yards for the ref prior to a troon freekick I was astounded he wasn't booked.
Glens need to up there game for next week and maybe that's a wee kick up the arse we needed.

More like a gang than a team today but at least your players showed some fight.
Glens missed chances but no at it today and the best team won.
Did notice the inexperienced official who let a hell of a lot go and when keenan took the ball and counted ten yards for the ref prior to a troon freekick I was astounded he wasn't booked.
Glens need to up there game for next week and maybe that's a wee kick up the arse we needed.

Bit cheeky perhaps, but did you notice the ref pace out 6 yards to the Glens wall? Also shows Deano was right.

"Gang" is something I've never, ever heard Troon described as. That's spectacularly far off the mark.

Dunipace 2 Lanark 5

Lanark 2 up inside 10 minutes including a penalty in 2 minutes.

Gareth Halford then saves a penalty before Dunipace pull 2 goals back. Lanark finish the half strongly with Dunipace keeper making 2 excellent saves.

Lanark came out of the traps strongly and had 4 good chances before scoring in 57th and 60th and 77th minutes. 

Lanark scored 3 penalties today, one of which was a foul a good couple of feet outside the box. Ref apparently booked Dunipace left back twice without sending him off.

Sean Gallagher scored all 3 pens plus another. Lanark only had 11 players today so did well, particularly as we had a 15 year old making his debut. Martin Smith, Mr Brogan's grandson. He was excellent at left back.

Despite 7 layers on top, 2 hats and a hood I was still freezing at the end.

Mr Prez, sorry we didn't have time for a proper chat.

Archived