Fantasy Baseball 2017

placidcasual

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
80 game ban! What round of the draft did you get him in?

The computer took him in the fifth round, I think.

I genuinely don't think he took that into consideration when he started injecting himself with steroids.

????

Jeurys Familia back tomorrow. Seem to remember he fell in the draft so someone got good value.

Maybe Jeurys did think of me when he decided to abuse his spouse, because he's in my team as well. Jeurys Famila = fantasy good guy. Starling Marte = fantasy w**k. As it were.

On 20/04/2017 at 11:47, placidcasual said:

Think everyone will have an early round bust on their hands. Mine is Correa. He's been mince in April.

Mine has been Bumgarner. Poor so far overall.

5 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Well, that's not going to be an issue for the next three months...

Aww Christ. I hadn't seen why he was showing as DL eligible.... f**k it! I almost offered him out to trade earlier this week! Any takers now?!

14 minutes ago, k-ton said:

Aww Christ. I hadn't seen why he was showing as DL eligible.... f**k it! I almost offered him out to trade earlier this week! Any takers now?!

This is a dynasty league... I'd take him, but not for what you were previously asking (whatever that was)!

On 4/22/2017 at 13:52, Savage Henry said:

This is a dynasty league... I'd take him, but not for what you were previously asking (whatever that was)!

Ach, with the roster increasing each week i'll probably just hold onto him and suffer having him in my DL spot for a while.  

Frustrating, though...

• 3 weeks later...
On 2017-5-14 at 20:19, Savage Henry said:

This ten day DL is a complete nightmare with only one DL spot and weekly roster changes.

Apologies mate, I've unsubscribed this thread somehow. I'll amend the amount of DL spots if there's a consensus to do so.

Apologies mate, I've unsubscribed this thread somehow. I'll amend the amount of DL spots if there's a consensus to do so.

Don't know if it's a good idea to go changing the rules mid season. My other league team is decimated as well. I guess I just have to manage differently.

Archived