BREAKING NEWS

The instigator

This thread is like a fukn car accident,I can't stop myself looking,but I wish it had never happened. Hope we find out soon as I don't think "Thread 2"would be much of a sequel  :whistle. Let it be Rocks :thumsup2

Yeah I would agree with that too. The novelty is starting to somewhat wear off.

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, cannybefukd said:

This thread is like a fukn car accident,I can't stop myself looking,but I wish it had never happened. Hope we find out soon as I don't think "Thread 2"would be much of a sequel  :whistle. Let it be Rocks :thumsup2

Just read this back,and realised the last sentence sounds like a Beatles album reference :wub:. The Beatles were a Liverpudlian music band,quite successful too by all accounts. :huh:

1 hour ago, Ididnae said:

£40,000 is what it'll cost the other teams to buy the title from Hurl£ord. That's what it cost them this season. emoji389.pngemoji389.png

Whit satisafaction they can take fae winning trophies et amateur level while paying players a wage is beyond me

at work and just read  a lot of these threads..what a load of shite..and thank hell i am out of football in ayrshire..hurlford win (buy ) the leauge again..and nothing will change.. the nearest any team has got to them in 7 years  glenburn...but next year hurlford will sign ( pay) some better players and win again..and A.A.F.A. will sit back and make this leauge the joke of scotland.. thank fek for ice hockey..my account is now closed.

40 minutes ago, hate cheats said:

at work and just read  a lot of these threads..what a load of shite..and thank hell i am out of football in ayrshire..hurlford win (buy ) the leauge again..and nothing will change.. the nearest any team has got to them in 7 years  glenburn...but next year hurlford will sign ( pay) some better players and win again..and A.A.F.A. will sit back and make this leauge the joke of scotland.. thank fek for ice hockey..my account is now closed.

Bye bye. Mind and pop in now and again I'll miss you. Lol

I try to stay off these types of discussions but lets get back to reality. I know who David Rocks is but I don't know him personally but I am led to believe he has more pressing issues in his personal life to concentrate on rather than the complete nonsense that has been said on here. The Instigator in fairness has only had one thing incorrect and that is the folding of Shortlees. Everything else he has stated has been correct. The best team has won the league and its the end of the season. Fair play to the challengers who ran them close but the best team always wins the league. Next season the Premier will be even more competitive and lets hope its all on the pitch than on this forum. Silly season is about to begin in terms of who is signing / leaving clubs so lets focus on FACTS about that and not the issue of money etc.............................

To close the forum Das Scooter Boy you need to check your facts before naming "The Instigator". In the hope of truth and justice reveal yourself and put an end to this nonsense!

That's the budget ever year £5-10000 and still never reached a major final so it's a Ronnie deliha season for me . League should get won with that budget but under achievement the rest of the season.. also instigator is clearly the **** fae hurlford midfield

Al be there this Sunday to watch 2 proper amateur teams battle for the big cup [emoji477]️

43 minutes ago, CD 1972 said:

I work wae Rocksy and can assure u it's not him.

Got to laugh at this!!

do not listen to scooter he talks nothing but bullshit!!

a ain't Davie rocks as a said weeks ago and nothing to do with hurlford as stated weeks ago!!

i am a honest guy from shortlees that's told the truth all through this post and not once lied!!

trust no one but the instigator!!

kind regards!!

Archived