Clyde v Forfar

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quietly confident of this one, despite our poor form recently!

We're due to give a team a do-ing and it could well be Clyde.

Hopefully Foxy keeps his place in the midfield!
Would like to actually see Swankie play further up the field with maybe Cox up top.
Swankie out on the wing or in the midfield is just a waste of a player, doesn't look bothered at all. Makes a difference though when he is up top.
Sadly meaning dropping Josh Peters, but for me he's not been good enough in recent weeks!

As per usual, the further we get from a dreadful performance and the closer to match day, my confidence increases.

Given the managerial changes, I hope that the players respond and we get back on to winning ways.

I'll be interested to see what team changes there are.

Tomorrow is a hit and hope for us really.

Delighted that JP & Peaso have finally been given the reigns until the end of the season at least. Seem to be very well liked and respected by both players and fans and certainly talk a good game anyway. Big fan of both as players too so fingers crossed they have a big impact.

Players really need to show what they are made of tomorrow and with the chuckle brothers both finally out the door, let's hope they finally start playing for the club, us and their new managers.

Optimism = 2-2. Our new gaffer to bag both and cement his place in our hearts even more.

Hope they can get a reaction not the ideal game to take over our crucial games and Berwick away then the four games after arbroath

Will be interesting to see the attitude tommorow

21 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

Hope they can get a reaction not the ideal game to take over our crucial games and Berwick away then the four games after arbroath

Will be interesting to see the attitude tommorow

It probably is, we've been poor for 3 weeks now but they can still try to use playing league leaders as a motivation. Probably a far tougher game for us than if Ferguson was still there, though both previous games between the teams have been very evenly matched I think.

It probably is, we've been poor for 3 weeks now but they can still try to use playing league leaders as a motivation. Probably a far tougher game for us than if Ferguson was still there, though both previous games between the teams have been very evenly matched I think.

Aye but we've been poor for over 3 months, hence why we are 9th

3 minutes ago, Best Team in Angus said:

Brechin game off so looks like its Station Park again this week, last time I saw Clyde they were pish and got humped at Arbroath and they have went down hill since that game,but having seen Forfar last week and couple of other games this year this could be a close one

Good luck with that.

20 minutes ago, Best Team in Angus said:

Ah good point I see its at Clyde don't know why I thought it was at Farfar well pub it is then:thumsup2

Surely the pub would have been the first port of call?!

Archived