• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Very lucky in that Cup Final win to be honest.

Lucky that you were playing Kilmarnock I mean.

Did Rolph Harris no make a song for Killie that day too? :lol: 

17 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Tbf I'm sure around the time of the final we were neck and neck in 5th and 6th level on points. I expected a tough game but we never really looked threatened apart from first 5 mins were we were all over the shop 

Speak for yourself.  I was shitting it when Killie scored to make it 3-1. :lol: 

Did Rolph Harris no make a song for Killie that day too? :lol: 

I think we adopted one of his songs.

Considering one of your squad that day was married to a 12 year old girl I don't think you should continue this line of questioning TBH.

Tbf I'm sure around the time of the final we were neck and neck in 5th and 6th level on points. I expected a tough game but we never really looked threatened apart from first 5 mins were we were all over the shop 

All of your big players turned up (and you had a good few) whereas ours didn't. Naismith forced a good save either at 0-0 or 1-0 and apart from that we shat the bed.

13 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Considering one of your squad that day was married to a 12 year old girl I don't think you should continue this line of questioning TBH.

Oooft.  He married a 17 year old FYI. 

15 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Must admit I was still shitting when Killie scored. Great day and my first trophy I seen us lift. Sunshine on Leith was superb as well.

It was a fine day.

I'll leave the thread now.

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Must admit I was still shitting when Killie scored. Great day and my first trophy I seen us lift. Sunshine on Leith was superb as well.

You seem to have seen a lot on your posts where the rest of us saw, did mommy keep you off school a lot son?

6 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

You seem to have seen a lot on your posts where the rest of us saw, did mommy keep you off school a lot son?

This makes absolutely no sense, whatsoever. I've tried reading it a few times and no dice.

Where's the list?

1 minute ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

Let's be honest here son you're not exactly the brightest bulb in the pack now are you.

That would depend on who else is in the pack. It wouldn't for you though. You'd be the dimmest regardless. Where's the list?

Archived