1 minute ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

This idiot has zero interest in discussing football, all he's done since joining the site is argue with people and get himself in a right state. 

He reminds me of Grimbo.

Oi, get it right Gerty, I'm a rattled mess according to you bhoy.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

This idiot has zero interest in discussing football, all he's done since joining the site is argue with people and get himself in a right state. 

He reminds me of Grimbo.

I have to admit over the last few days I've seen a thread magnify, seen the poster has posted and sat back comfortably to see the damage :lol: 

1 minute ago, Randy Giles said:

Not really sure what deliberately looking like a twat is supposed to achieve tbh.

Just now, CupidStunt1875 said:

My daughter had a talking doll called Gertrude that so reminds me of Gerty there. Talked a lot of pish and in riddles.

Okay thanks for clearing that up. 

This all started because Cupid doesn't think all Hibs fans are also Celtic fans, he couldn't be more wrong. 

Absolute imposter.

Hibs fans are Hibs fans Gerty, f**k all to do with celtic u sad little bhoy.

This all started because Cupid doesn't think all Hibs fans are also Celtic fans, he couldn't be more wrong. 

Absolute imposter.

You just have to see the Scotland captain and scotlands top striker for clarification of this. There are some rebels I suppose. 

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

So Hibs fans all support Celtic ? I am not buying that. I agree maybe about 75% do but defo not all of them. No way.

Go to Hibs.net or Hibees Bounce and see how many real Hibs fans support cuntic, it won't be 5% let alone 75. 

Archived