10 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

3 floors dipshit, 2, 5 and 8 as I said. Another saddo in need of gainful employment, no wonder this country is in a fucking mess when you lot sit on your arses in here all day every day.

:lol:

Aye mate, the country's going to the dogs because a handful of folk kill time on a football forum during the week. 

Take your American patter elsewhere as well, my arsehole can't deal with this level of cringe.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So now that we've established that Cupid sells heroin to children (possibly even as young as primary school) is it time that we just ignore him and/or the mods ban this blight on society?

Just now, sons superhero said:

Been through with work often so know the area. Thanks for advice will park there. Thanks again

I have used the Park and Ride from Ingliston before.

Option of bus direct or tram with 10 min walk. Only if you don't know city to well.

Plus your daughter will get good views of Murrayfield, Princes Street, Castle etc.

22 minutes ago, sons superhero said:

Been through with work often so know the area. Thanks for advice will park there. Thanks again

You might shave 5 mins off your walk trying one of the streets closer to the ground but Meadowbank will be best for you imo. 

29 minutes ago, sons superhero said:

Just park off Easter Road then.  Usually isn't a problem.

What's all this game-related nonsense? Unless you intend on joining the hunt to murder a certain banana flats resident, or praise the glorious matrimony of the CelBerniSons (the fucking CelBerniSons :lol:), your chat is not welcome here.

Good day sirs.

Archived