Can you guess what it is yet?

Guest Moomintroll
Just now, mathematics said:

No

Something else that a bee once alighted upon? Either that or an odd sunburned back/ pants combo? I may need to stop playing this game to be honest, I am starting to see a lot of strange things.

2 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

A very old tablecloth from a French chateau where the Roi has led his troops into war and the only residents left are les flies who are searching for fromage or le boeuf left behind ???

More gin anyone ??? 

Just now, Unleash The Nade said:

A painting from Tate Modern worth £45,000,000

No

Guest Moomintroll

A comfortable throw, that doesn't match the rest of the decor but you are determined to keep it. Mainly because the resident bee in your house really, really likes it?

Guest Moomintroll

A rug? Or a bug? Or something that is snug? Bloody hell I need a hug.I don't have a clue, I am such a mug. Is it part of a Feyenoord strip? That would make me smug.

5 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

A rug? Or a bug? Or something that is snug? Bloody hell I need a hug.I don't have a clue, I am such a mug. Is it part of a Feyenoord strip? That would make me smug.

You need to get yersel a dug. Perhaps a pug ??  Have some soup in a mug or yer ma will skelp yer lug. Hae a lie doon for fug's sake.

Nane of these ??   

More gin anyone ??

Edited by hearthammer

Guest Moomintroll

You need to get yersel a dug. Perhaps a pug ??  Have some soup in a mug or yer ma will skelp yer lug. Hae a lie doon for fug's sake.
Nane of these ??   

More gin anyone ??

Amazingly I am completely sober as I am working in the morning but I appear to be full of nonsense tonight.