The referees : Neville & Carragher

pandarilla

Did anyone see this last night on sky?

I was massively impressed by the setup they had to train refs down south. Obviously much more money but how good is the Scottish setup in comparison?

Neville and Carragher are producing some very good football analysis stuff at the moment.

It's great to see and Sky's coverage has come a long way from Andy Gray with all his replays simply passing blame. 

Would love to have seen him get in the middle and see how hard it is to referee a game. 

While it might never be perfect the standard of refereeing down South gets better all the time and there is an obvious consistency there which comes from them working together. 

Got it recorded, so I'll report back when watched ;)
I completely agree about Carragher and Neville. Neville's analysis is better, but they work really well together, and Carragher's analysis is getting much better. The worst part of MNF is usually the game itself :lol:

Got it recorded, so I'll report back when watched [emoji6]
I completely agree about Carragher and Neville. Neville's analysis is better, but they work really well together, and Carragher's analysis is getting much better. The worst part of MNF is usually the game itself [emoji38]

Is Neville back on mnf or are they still rotating the other pundit spot. He's absolutely head and shoulders above everyone else doing it but leaving sky for Valencia probably didn't go down well.

Is Neville back on mnf or are they still rotating the other pundit spot. He's absolutely head and shoulders above everyone else doing it but leaving sky for Valencia probably didn't go down well.

Still on it but he occasionally makes way for other pundits. No idea why.

Archived