Scores 08th April

fitba coupon

Beith, a very hard place to take anything from, we defended well, especially, 2nd half, a wonder strike from Bradley, earned Beith a deserved point, imo, hope the injuries clear up for next week!, Beith, still the best we have faced all season, so a good point for me.!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Beith, a very hard place to take anything from, we defended well, especially, 2nd half, a wonder strike from Bradley, earned Beith a deserved point, imo, hope the injuries clear up for next week!, Beith, still the best we have faced all season, so a good point for me.!

Agreed. But I'd have liked to have seen Lynass brought on at some point. I just feel he has something to offer with his speed out on the wing(s)

Personally thought Glens played some good stuff, particularly in 1st half, and had some stand out performances from Zee leading by example as our captain, Dan Orsi performed well, Cammy sliding back into left back was outstanding in doing his job, Ally Park covers every blade of grass out there and is tenacious, and really thought we missed Dallas when he had to go off at half time of all John Carter gives his all and has that wee something special in his locker too.

when Zee got injured, really thought Chessy & Meikle really done well in the heart of defence together without the auld heed Zee next to either / both of them.  And then McGarrity .... he's been solid all season for us, and couldnt have asked for more of him at the goal, he was very very unlucky not to get something on it but it was a worldly very well taken goal from Beith.

lets not forget we had Cammy playing thro injury to see out the game for us too.

and that I haven't mentioned likes of McGill, Causy, Davie Gray, Joe Andrew etc does not mean they didn't play their part as it was very much a strong team performance with every player putting in a shift and leaving nothing out there after a poor result at Largs last week in a game ruined by a 'red card' that was never even a foul never mind red!  

Weve some huge games to come now, as have Rob Roy & Talbot ...... and it's still in our own hands!  

Let's get the Afton Army's fired up and make the Mick Moran Stand bounce for the full 90 minutes next week to get rite behind the boys and maybe just be that 12th man and give us the edge in our home tie in Scottish ..... c'mon the super Afton!

Archived