Tonight's scores

andy25

1 minute ago, lokforever said:

2v1 whitburn

Cheers 

25/04/2017 GBP 100.00 4 fold: NEWTONGRANGE @ 6/5
EVENT SELECTION PRICE E/W TERMS RESULT STATUS
Newtongrange v MusselburghSCO East RegionMatch Betting - 90 Mins Newtongrange 6/5 Win only None Unsettled
Coupar Angus v LuncartySCO East RegionMatch Betting - 90 Mins Luncarty 4/11 Win only None Unsettled
Whitburn v ArmadaleSCO East RegionMatch Betting - 90 Mins Whitburn 4/7 Win only None Unsettled
Newmains v CarlukeSCO West RegionMatch Betting - 90 Mins Carluke 2/5 Win only None Unsettled

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maryhill 1 (Jamie Docherty)
Rutherglen Glencairn 3 (Fraser Team, Jamie Hunter, Jamie Hamilton)

Pictures and full match report to follow.

The Glens are top of the league tonight.

What a run of form you are on.

14 minutes ago, Glens lad said:

I said "our" ears emoji23.png

Squeaky bum time over at Talbot at the moment I feel emoji6.png

Don't you worry about us we will be all right. Just a wee blip in the proceedings. The cup final will be a different kettle of fish.

Don't you worry about us we will be all right. Just a wee blip in the proceedings. The cup final will be a different kettle of fish.

I agree. Still long way to go [emoji3] as for the final [emoji33] I wouldn't like to call that one. ( I know who I'd love to win it. But that's just me [emoji6]

1 minute ago, Quantum Leap said:

Still a 3 horse race and anything can still happen. There will be twists and turns before it's over.
Not much in it.
I hope Hyslop is ok.
The injuries are piling up for Talbot which will help Rob Roy and Glenafton.

Hyslop gets injured Glens kick the ball out of play McChesney gets injured Talbot keep the ball VERY POOR gamesmanship from Talbot.

Maryhill 1 (Jamie Docherty)
Rutherglen Glencairn 3 (Fraser Team, Jamie Hunter, Jamie Hamilton)

Pictures and full match report to follow.

The Glens are top of the league tonight.

Are your sure you're doing this properly? You're supposed to use your late-season form to finish comfortably mid-table!

Hyslop gets injured Glens kick the ball out of play McChesney gets injured Talbot keep the ball VERY POOR gamesmanship from Talbot.

McChesney wasn't injured . He threw himself down and the referee didn't think he was injured either as he didn't let the physio on .
What about Ally Parks horrible tackle ?

Archived