Ruth Davidson.

Im_Rodger

Eh... Why?

Greens probably have more in common with Labour than the SNP. The few greens I know in my constituency voted Labour this time round due to the lack of a green candidate, the former convener of the Scottish Greens publicly backed the Labour candidate in his seat due to a lack of Green candidate to vote for. Looking at the seats the Greens did run in they seem to back this up. I'm sure a lot of Green voters backed the SNP but Labour seem like the more obvious choice.

I see RD's meeting with TM was the first item on Scottish News this morning - our Ruthie telling the PM it's gotta be a "soft" Brexit. I suppose the not so subtle positioning of her ahead of Sturgeon despite RD being neither First Minister, an MP or leader of her party at UK level is something we're going to have to get used to over the coming years.

Who knows the BBC may (sic) well be right in that Davidson is currently the most important figure in Scottish politics, especially if she harbours a desire to move to a UK level!

As an aside Kezia Dugdale didn't even get a mention, who's come out of this election smelling of (red) roses - not Scottish Labour!  

Edited by btb

4 minutes ago, btb said:

I see RD's meeting with TM was the first item on Scottish News this morning - our Ruthie telling the PM it's gotta be a "soft" Brexit. I suppose the not so subtle positioning of her ahead of Sturgeon despite RD being neither First Minister, an MP or leader of her party at UK level is something we're going to have to get used to over the coming years.

Who knows the BBC may (sic) well be right in that Davidson is currently the most important figure in Scottish politics, especially if she harbours a desire to move to a UK level!

As an aside Kezia Dugdale didn't even get a mention, who's come out of this election smelling of (red) roses - not Scottish Labour!  

BBC IS GONNA BBC IT.

Did the Ruth Davidson manifesto in Scotland contain different promises on the Brexit scenario? I don't know yet but give me time to find out. When was the last time a leader of a Holyrood Party sat in a Cabinet meeting at Westminster? I can't recollect McLeish/ McConnell etc, maybe not even Donald Dewar so Ruth clearly is flavor of the day.

Making an appearance on the last leg tonight apparently. The fun, cuddly, witty person of the people that she is.
They've already got Alistair Campbell, nick clegg, Michael Gove appearing.

I can't stand MP'S pretending to be normal.

3 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

Making an appearance on the last leg tonight apparently. The fun, cuddly, witty person of the people that she is.
They've already got Alistair Campbell, nick clegg, Michael Gove appearing.

I can't stand MP'S pretending to be normal.