Stop the Bus!

Nugent4nil

Sadly there's no cure for this and its the scourge of the west of Scotland / scotland as a whole , best advice for me is to try and distance yourself from it / ignore it - it's not easy I know but I don't find it a huge problem in junior football to be honest - loads of junior fans have one as their second team and their junior team is their priority - likewise every junior dressing room in scotland will have players who support either of the old firm and I don't see players refusing to pull in the same direction for their junior team because they have different religions / OF loyalties . 

Yep, I'm with you...but it must be a discussion, else it's just a person ranting.

Scotland has its problems, West of Scotland these problems are magnified.

A nice grown up discussion or even debate would be healthy...but all the problems that should "be left at home" are society problems...not just to 110k folk who frequent games in Glasgow

Scott i know people on both sides of this proposed discussion as u probably do that u could try and explain things about certain topics too and u"d b better talking to a brickwall cos they just dont want to know or listen too , we get problems having rangers in our name as ive already alluded to before as others probably do , and if your called saint something and u play in green u must be associated to celtic eh ?
A bet u stalybridge celtic and stafford rangers down in the english non leagues dont get this nonsense ? Itl just be the name of a team down there ! The west of scotland should be dredged like a canal and all the shit threw away , we'd all b better for it !

Archived