Talbot v Cumnock - WOS Semi-Final

CC1987

1 hour ago, stumpy said:

Any team that was in the scottish Championship that is full time and who the week before played in a National Cup Semi  at Hampden would be expected to put in the score they did against Beith and for that any other Junior team for that matter, on the day it was just a step too far for us but thumping Talbot in their own midden made the 6-0 a bit easier to take.. As for all this tit for tat slagging above about Beith is a shit hole is only papering over the cracks of the frailties that Talbot currently have, last 3 games 3 deafeats no goals scored and 6 against. Talbot are not the team they once were and myself having seen them in all the games against Beith this season are very one dimensional with the big hoof up the park and then press, best footballing side in the league is Beith closely followed by Glenafton. If I was the Peeka Eeka or EEka Peeka Brigade id be very concerned about their form going into the final but if it makes you less worried slagging insults on here then so be it. 

It's one win in 7 against Premier League opposition but that seems to be overlooked by some.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

Stop quoting that bitter guy kenny  as I've got him on ignore , only happy when he's calling people bawbags , fannies and numerous other derogatory names that I see quoted by others on here  , guy clearly has issues with anyone who has a different opinion from him about anything. 

I just like a bit of friendly banter.

Was the 3rd of March I eventually put it on
21/1 odds for the double . If folks with more time than myself want to go through the seasons betting odds for that week I'm sure they will find the double odds match up
Anyway al leave this thread now for those who want to talk about the game & not the playground bullies amongst us unless they wish to continue that is

YOUR STILL A FANNY

Having watched Cumnock all season there certainly not a long ball team but I felt last night we did use it a lot more than normal probably because the 2 Talbot strikers pressed our defenders into doing it but we got the result in the end so who cares [emoji106]

15 minutes ago, bawrash said:

Having watched Cumnock all season there certainly not a long ball team but I felt last night we did use it a lot more than normal probably because the 2 Talbot strikers pressed our defenders into doing it but we got the result in the end so who cares emoji106.png

Played them at their own game and it paid off.

2 hours ago, stumpy said:

Any team that was in the scottish Championship that is full time and who the week before played in a National Cup Semi  at Hampden would be expected to put in the score they did against Beith and for that any other Junior team for that matter, on the day it was just a step too far for us but thumping Talbot in their own midden made the 6-0 a bit easier to take.. As for all this tit for tat slagging above about Beith is a shit hole is only papering over the cracks of the frailties that Talbot currently have, last 3 games 3 deafeats no goals scored and 6 against. Talbot are not the team they once were and myself having seen them in all the games against Beith this season are very one dimensional with the big hoof up the park and then press, best footballing side in the league is Beith closely followed by Glenafton. If I was the Peeka Eeka or EEka Peeka Brigade id be very concerned about their form going into the final but if it makes you less worried slagging insults on here then so be it. 

Your deluded it was embarrassing for the Juniors and the best footballing team in league won it. I hope the Glens go on and save our credibility after the Bellsdale massacre!

2 hours ago, kenny131 said:

That 1 match earned us more than you,ll get even if you win the baby cup.  6 nil off morton couldnt give a hoot it was the 3rd round of scotlands premier cup competition great achievement for us to get so far. Envy is a terrible thing

What the fecks the "baby cup". Is that the trophy you creamed your pants about last season until the big team came to the hillock and put you in your place.

Your deluded it was embarrassing for the Juniors and the best footballing team in league won it. I hope the Glens go on and save our credibility after the Bellsdale massacre!

Didn't Bonnyrigg concede even more than beith v a championship team and how must it feel that same beith team that lost 6 nil to morton beat Talbot home and away 3 nil this season

1 hour ago, Blackie Gold said:

What the fecks the "baby cup". Is that the trophy you creamed your pants about last season until the big team came to the hillock and put you in your place.

Put in place ha ha ha,  big team ha ha ha. So called big team couldn't make out the pre lims in our national cup. 

9 minutes ago, Quantum Leap said:

Hearts 1 Talbot 0

Beith 0 Morton 6.
emoji1.pngemoji1.png

We have only ever lost to SFL sides in the real scottish airdrie and morton,  now shall we post Talbots record in this 1 as getting papped out by lowland league teams is embarrassing 

5 minutes ago, Quantum Leap said:

Hearts 1 Talbot 0

Stirling Albion 2 Talbot 1

Stranraer 2 Talbot 2

Talbot 2 Stranrear 3

Beith 0 MORTON 6!!!!!!

emoji1.pngemoji1.pngemoji1.pngemoji1.pngemoji1.png

Your missing a few out cheeky devil. Also going round in circles here,  so the league table doesn't lie were a better team. Ha ha.

Edinburgh City and Cumbernauld ring any bells rather than cherry pick

Hearts 1 Talbot 0

Stirling Albion 2 Talbot 1

Stranraer 2 Talbot 2

Talbot 2 Stranrear 3

Beith 0 MORTON 6!!!!!!

[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

We have only ever lost to SFL sides in the real scottish airdrie and morton,  now shall we post Talbots record in this 1 as getting papped out by lowland league teams is embarrassing 

Probably faired Better than us but that's what happens when you're actually in the competition often

1 minute ago, Quantum Leap said:

Talbot were in the running for the title all season, you weren't.
Once Talbot ran oot of steam with injuries etc we rested some players for the biggest game in junior football on the 4th of June.
Beith aren't there as Talbot pumped you out.emoji57.png

Talbot were never in the hunt your deluded, league table doesn't lie 

2 minutes ago, Talbot Bing said:

Probably faired Better than us but that's what happens when you're actually in the competition often

You weren't in it this year as we roasted you before it started 

Archived