Scottish Final Predictions

TNW

Colville back to back Scottish cups and League Titles quite remarkable really!!! 

Some would say the league is harder to win than the Scottish!

Do southside not have 1 more fixture left?? Dunblane could stop the Invincible Tag!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Colville back to back Scottish cups and League Titles quite remarkable really!!! 

Some would say the league is harder to win than the Scottish!

Do southside not have 1 more fixture left?? Dunblane could stop the Invincible Tag!

Your Right roger dodger one more league game left

Couple a big results yesterday fur the teams going into the Playoffs!

Dunblane hammered Southside! Not invincible afterall!!! boys must have had their bags packed for holidays already!

campsie getting a point against high flying StPatricks!

How Drum got a Draw at Colville is beyond me... Colville play with 7 men or what!

Roger doger ure obsessed with colville and southside are the drum and dumblane that bad sides that your that surprised they got good results

Obsessed is right !

We've never claimed to be invincible . It's amateur football, any team can beat any other

Nothing to do with being obsessed ladies...

with the season both sides have had I expected very comfortable wins and also incentive for Southside to be undefeated that was all. 

But as a said a few have packed their bags early......Roll on next season!

with the season both sides have had I expected very comfortable wins and also incentive for Southside to be undefeated that was all. 

Was never going to be a comfortable win against Dunblane all game were tight with them this season but when you don't turn up or play the way you can then you will always suffer a defeat against any amateur team. My boys were off it yesterday and now need to pick themselves up for a tough game on Friday against Gourock to finish the season

Roger , any other season dunblane would win the league , testament to us that they haven't . Comfortable wins , stop talking shite ya mixing bawsack

Archived