I was on the verge of not going to the game. Was just tired of the heartbreak heading to Hampden had caused. My dad was convinced though, he said as soon as we dumped the filthy jambos out that we would play Rangers in the final and win. Bold prediction but it was right in the end. The emotions myself and everyone else went through that day from the low to the high, I don't think will ever be topped.

i think most people only went just incase it actually happened. Ive never felt so confident and comfortable about a cup final than I was before that, just felt like it was time for it to finally happen. the Falkirk result the week before somehow made me even more confident

I was sitting on the train coming back from Falkirk with my mate and we were both like 'what's the fucking point going to Hampden, we're only going to get let down, again' to the point where I had mine and his cup final tickets up for sale.

Thank the holy heavens I changed my mind.

Agree he would be a good player at this level, his goals record maybe doesn't reflect his overall contribution to the team. However I couldn't support that w**k in any way shape or form, it would be me the boke if he pulled a Hibs strip on. 

Canny see him wanting to come to us anyway, *** through and through.

57 minutes ago, St. Jude said:

Agree he would be a good player at this level, his goals record maybe doesn't reflect his overall contribution to the team. However I couldn't support that w**k in any way shape or form, it would be me the boke if he pulled a Hibs strip on. 

Canny see him wanting to come to us anyway, *** through and through.

He will 100% score the winner in a derby and have the game of his life if he signs for hertz, you just ken it.   If he signed for us he would be arguing with Lennon every other week, probably start arguing with the support and Big Daz will end up smashing him.  Either way I hope he keeps the f**k away from Edinburgh. 

Edited by Bambino7