Just now, Bambino7 said:

You just stick to being an angry wee laddie for Bantz that faded out long ago son :) Stuart McCall for f**k sake :lol: 

Stick in, Bambers. Maybe one day you'll fluke one right. Then again maybe one day you'll stop trying to find comfort in chatting utter guff about who we are meant to be signing on internet forums to try and fit in. Neither are likely. 

6 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Someone spoke out of turn about your wee pal and you're utterly incandescent with rage. Kevin Thomson is not a Hibernian legend in any shape or form. 

Which means you're totally and utterly stumped :lol: 

Did Kevin Thomson play a part in both League and Scottish Cup wins? Our survey says? :lol: 

In fact not only that, KT captained the club in the most one sided Derby known in the 1-0 win in the league cup, and played in both derbies in the Scottish cup.   

I would pretty much say that makes him a Hibernian legend. I suggest you deal with it. 

Edited by Bambino7

3 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Stick in, Bambers. Maybe one day you'll fluke one right. Then again maybe one day you'll stop trying to find comfort in chatting utter guff about who we are meant to be signing on internet forums to try and fit in. Neither are likely. 

Stick to your raging patter m8, suits you better than kidding on you actually know about football :) 

1 minute ago, Bambino7 said:

Stick to your raging patter m8, suits you better than kidding on you actually know about football :) 

10 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

You must be the angriest wee laddie not to like a Hibernian Scottish Cup winning legend.  

In fact, as well as Lewy, KT is the only other Hibee alive to play a part in both League Cup and Scottish Cup winning campaigns.

Don't have nightmares big boy. 

:lol: 

3 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

Which means you're totally and utterly stumped :lol: 

Did Kevin Thomson play a part in both League and Scottish Cup wins? Our survey says? :lol: 

In fact not only that, KT captained the club in the most one sided Derby known in the 1-0 win in the league cup, and played in both derbies in the Scottish cup.   

Played in neither final though, did he? Wee shame for him. Will light a candle for him before bed. 

Just now, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Look what you've done Lennon you p***k. We're at each others throats now.

FUCKING SIGN SOMEONE NOW BEFORE I STAB SOME c**t.

This is the sensible outlook on life. Not pretending to know people who know people 

1 minute ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

I'll fuckin stab you.

You're not even Henderson ya lying c**t.

seeing as we are laying all our cards on the table tonight, i've never liked you. 

Spoiler

always appreciate the tickets though xx 

2 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

I'll fuckin stab you.

You're not even Henderson ya lying c**t.

Don't @ me with that pish. Last time I saw Malonga he never had a tache.

Liar.