The BIG strip the titles thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Yes I can, because they're not contradictory.

I said in my first post on the BRALT after the latest ruling, that I wanted Celtic to have a voice here because it's potentially loud, but that this concerned all of us.  

I'm under no illusions about the apathy other clubs will display.  No Queens fan needs a reminder of the potential for boardroom treachery where the Rangers question is concerned.

Deciding to just drop it however, allows a colossal injustice in our game to remain in place.

Was Brian May using ebt's too?

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

:lol: Spot on indeed.

Only one of his six points has any relevance at all to the question of title stripping.

Yet you want to characterise others as irrational.  Top notch drivel.

they all have relevance, you are all going on as if this court case changes something when all thats actually happened is that its finally been established that we owe the money for legal ebt schemes, what has actually changed with this ruling ? nothing

Just now, nacho said:

they all have relevance, you are all going on as if this court case changes something when all thats actually happened is that its finally been established that we owe the money for legal ebt schemes, what has actually changed with this ruling ? nothing

Read what people say before you spout your nonsense.

I've been at pains to explicitly say that this "court case" changes nothing as far as I'm concerned.

What a total daftie.

3 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

5/ Did these clubs issue side letters to the receipients which they failed to register with the relevant authorities over the time scale of their particular EBT scheme?

feck knows, does that mean its ok for them to dodge tax then, youve all been greeting about soldiers , hospitals and police for years getting stiffed for years but thats only an issue when rangers did it, is it?

1 minute ago, nacho said:

feck knows, does that mean its ok for them to dodge tax then, youve all been greeting about soldiers , hospitals and police for years getting stiffed for years but thats only an issue when rangers did it, is it?

Is that goal posts I see moving?

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

Read what people say before you spout your nonsense.

I've been at pains to explicitly say that this "court case" changes nothing as far as I'm concerned.

What a total daftie.

so why the sudden upsurge in greeting about something that was settled 4 years ago from your fellow **** then?

Just now, nacho said:

No, but it's the only thing that would have relevance to the idea of title stripping.

You don't have a clue what you're on about here.  It's a wee bit embarrassing, but hugely entertaining.

Just now, Jacksgranda said:

Is that goal posts I see moving?

nope, just pointing out the hypocrisy from some on here, we've now got good tax dodging schemes and bad ones (rangers obviously)

Just now, nacho said:

so why the sudden upsurge in greeting about something that was settled 4 years ago from your fellow **** then?

The court case has brought it to the surface again, but essentially, it's not about that.  It's about player registration.

I've been saying little else for days.

1 minute ago, nacho said:

nope, just pointing out the hypocrisy from some on here, we've now got good tax dodging schemes and bad ones (rangers obviously)

:lol:

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

No, but it's the only thing that would have relevance to the idea of title stripping.

You don't have a clue what you're on about here.  It's a wee bit embarrassing, but hugely entertaining.

monkey you never have a clue, anyone reading your gibberish can see that, nothing has changed, no grounds for title stripping and it was settled 4 years ago, you can continue to rage but like all your other pish - res 12, ffp etc the reality is totally different to the wee rangers are evil fantasy you have concocted

4 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Surely that would only work if I'd said "any Queen fan".

Dumfries people are notorious for adding an extra 's' too words tho.

Archived