The BIG strip the titles thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

The court case has brought it to the surface again, but essentially, it's not about that.  It's about player registration.

I've been saying little else for days.

great it was settled 4 years ago, its over

"Rangers FC did not gain any unfair competitive advantage from the contraventions of the SPL Rules in failing to make proper disclosure of the side-letter arrangements, nor did the non-disclosure have the effect that any of the registered players were ineligible to play, and for this and other reasons no sporting sanction or penalty should be imposed upon Rangers FC."

1 minute ago, nacho said:

monkey you never have a clue, anyone reading your gibberish can see that, nothing has changed, no grounds for title stripping and it was settled 4 years ago, you can continue to rage but like all your other pish - res 12, ffp etc the reality is totally different to the wee rangers are evil fantasy you have concocted

Oh Good Lord.  How spectacularly idiotic.

What "other res 12" stuff was mine exactly?  I don't even get what the res 12 stuff is? What's "ffp"?  I genuinely don't know.

I'm very clear on why titles should be declared void in my view.  It doesn't mean I subscribe to every bit of an anti-Rangers agenda.  For instance, I don't see Rangers as an entirely new club. 

Your wee head can't handle that though.  You know where I stand on title stripping, so wade in accusing me of holding all sorts of views I simply don't.  

If you can't be arsed reading a topic properly before aiming posts at individuals, that's fine.

Be prepared to look like a total cretin though.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

What "other res 12" stuff was mine exactly?  I don't even get what the res 12 stuff is? What's "ffp"?  I genuinely don't know.

I'm very clear on why titles should be declared void in my view.  It doesn't mean I subscribe to every bit of an anti-Rangers agenda.  For instance, I don't see Rangers as an entirely new club. 

Your wee head can't handle that though.  You know where I stand on title stripping, so wade in accusing me of holding all sorts of views I simply don't.  

If you can't be arsed reading a topic properly before aiming posts at individuals, that's fine.

ffp = financial fair play?

5 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

ffp = financial fair play?

3 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Ah, fine.  

Something else I've not mentioned then.

I'm not saying that's what it is, just a guess on my part.

6 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

im talking about **** in general halfwit, not you, why would i be keeping an eye out for what your persnal opinions are? your inane pish barely interests me as it is

11 minutes ago, nacho said:

great it was settled 4 years ago, its over

"Rangers FC did not gain any unfair competitive advantage from the contraventions of the SPL Rules in failing to make proper disclosure of the side-letter arrangements, nor did the non-disclosure have the effect that any of the registered players were ineligible to play, and for this and other reasons no sporting sanction or penalty should be imposed upon Rangers FC."

I know a decision was reached four years ago.

The bit you quote however, proves how flawed that decision was.  Of course an unfair competitive advantage was achieved.  The scheme being operated was certainly designed to achieve such a thing and its operation necessitated the faulty registration of players.   The players were only not deemed eligible to play, because such a finding could not apparently be reached retrospectively.

That's obviously thoroughly unjust.  I expect it'll stand, but I'm at liberty to highlight the injustice, just as you'd be entitled to argue the opposite, if you could.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I know a decision was reached four years ago.

The bit you quote however, proves how flawed that decision was.  Of course an unfair competitive advantage was achieved.  The scheme being operated was certainly designed to achieve such a thing and its operation necessitated the faulty registration of players.   The players were only not deemed eligible to play, because such a finding could not apparently be reached retrospectively.

That's obviously thoroughly unjust.  I expect it'll stand, but I'm at liberty to highlight the injustice, just as you'd be entitled to argue the opposite, if you could.

in your opinion, the decision makes total sense to me, get back to me when something actually happens with the titles (it wont)

im talking about **** in general halfwit, not you, why would i be keeping an eye out for what your persnal opinions are? your inane pish barely interests me as it is

Yes, that'll be why you started the post in question with "monkey, you never have a clue".

Why are you calling me a "Tim"?

4 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

I'm not saying that's what it is, just a guess on my part.

yep thats what it was, no idea why monkey expects me to keep tabs on what his views are and why they differ from other celtic fans

in your opinion, the decision makes total sense to me, get back to me when something actually happens with the titles (it wont)

As expected, you can't argue that the decision is fair, just that it exists and is unlikely to change, a point I'd already conceded.

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

As expected, you can't argue that the decision is fair, just that it exists and is unlikely to change, a point I'd already conceded.

i can argue that its fair, lord nimmos arguments make perfect sense to me

Archived