The BIG strip the titles thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

My guess is the railway bridge needs fixed. No crashes today. Probably helped by the fact the bus stop had already been levelled.

Sake?  A bus stop too?  Is there no end to the North Lanarkshire motoring drama?  What happened and where?

Edit: I'm bringing my weans up for my maw's 90th in early Sept.  Am I bringing them in to some Mad Max post-apocalyptic world?

14 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The payments were not illegal.  Silly. That they were undeclared was acknowledged and punished by the then SPL.

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I mentioned this the other day.  The LNS Commission was set up by the SPL, not The SFA.  The SFA has already stated they won;t take the matter further (rightly).  The now SPFL hvaen;t said much, but they won't.

I just love how you try to come across as a well educated refined gentleman and then you show yourself up just like the rest of the knuckledraggers actually gloating about cheating and getting away with it, but you think that saying it was legal makes it not cheating. The only difference between you and the neddy branch is that you can spell and apply the appropriate grammar. What a fud you have become celebrating cheating because it has been covered up in a legal capacity.

There's not proof; there's an opinion. 
There was a case to answer.  I too suspect that this is closed.  It's thoroughly unsatisfactory though.  You just like it because it matches your preferred outcome.  
You can't defend it as fair or right - you're just able to say that's the way it is.

Imagine being pleased with that.

Could that not be turned to say that maybe you dont agree with the LMS verdict because it doesnt match your preferred outcome/opinion? Just seems like everyone could argue about this till the cows come home.

2 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

They are all Rangers' pubs, Shirley?

Some more blatant than others...but remember the last year I lived in Motherwell was 1981.  The world moves on I suspect little has changed.

But 2nd Sept for a pint or two would be a laugh and I'd enjoy meeting you.

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Some more blatant than others...but remember the last year I lived in Motherwell was 1981.  The world moves on I suspect little has changed.

But 2nd Sept for a pint or two would be a laugh and I'd enjoy meeting you.

Motherwell?

The only place in the UK with a rebel British Legion club.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Evening, Glenny.  What's the story here?

Bit like Junior fitba, the club was dying on it's arse. The old boys had died out. Motherwell not being known for its ecumenical drinking dens, the local RBL ended up with a Celtic bus running from it. There was even a few rebel nights in it according to a local Gers fan i worked with. Always made me laugh.

9 minutes ago, Glenconner said:

Bit like Junior fitba, the club was dying on it's arse. The old boys had died out. Motherwell not being known for its ecumenical drinking dens, the local RBL ended up with a Celtic bus running from it. There was even a few rebel nights in it according to a local Gers fan i worked with. Always made me laugh.

Happy that the auld codgers exploited the green punt ;)

I can't even remember where the Legion club used to be in Motherwell.  

Archived