The BIG strip the titles thread

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

No.  Rangers claimed that their players were getting paid different amounts from what the actual sums were.   This was when submitting details of players' financial terms, a requirement when registering them to compete. That's not doing nothing wrong.  If you genuinely believe that, you must be simply furious about the record fine.

Are you?

the exact amount of ebts were declared every year in the accounts and signed off by the sfa, " the payments in this case were not themselves irregular and were not in breach of SPL or SFA rules" the only issue was not disclosing the side letters, a very minor issue which we have been punished for, im happy that the tax loophole has been closed and both rangers and celtics and the many other tax dodgers are being pursued to pay the proper amount of tax

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Also what is hellbhoys latest obsessions with masks all about :lol:

Rubber masks?

That's a thought i really don't want.

4 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Are you actively encouraging grassing? 

You're as bad as Bennett. 

Where were you the other night when I was getting told to do the very same regarding pointing out a Celtic fans open bigotry on this sub section :lol: 

I already stated I have no interest in reporting anyone on a football forum . Is that allright with you Danny dyer 

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It wasn't an "administrative error" Bennett.

Don't insult your own intelligence with that tripe.  'Error' suggests something accidental, or an oversight.  It was anything but.

You think that William Nimmo Smith was at it?

I can see the QC and several others being into conspiracies but not you...

2 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

"and the other wrong thing we did was to not declare the side letters when registering players' remuneration to the relevant authorities."

if we had done it the way celtic did, the minor issue of side letters wouldnt have been an issue, get it now dunderheid

8 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

I am not getting involved in any further discussions regarding the disaster . If whatever bennet supposedly said or did was so hideos why have you not reported it rather than bringing it up every 5 minutes as a point scoring excercise.  

I bring it up because it IS hideous and not one of you c***s - his fellow fans - give a f**k about it. If anyone else did it you'd all be tripping over yourselves to be raging

Also, there is no "supposedly" about it as it's there in black and white. 

Maybe I will report it because it deserves to be reported and and none of you hypocrites are going to do anything about it are you?

10 minutes ago, nacho said:

the one wrong thing we did was keep our tax avoidance strategy in house rather than seperate it from the club like celtic did with the film schemes, you may think it was the crime of the century, i dont

you're a slavering idiot.

2 minutes ago, nacho said:

if we had done it the way celtic did, the minor issue of side letters wouldnt have been an issue, get it now dunderheid

But you didn't and you didn't declare the side letters, so that was another thing you did wrong, o.k., slabber jaws?

Just now, Ken Fitlike said:

the only slavering idiots are the people who think QCs and other experts are wrong and they are right, like you, we get it, you dont like rangers

Just now, Jacksgranda said:

But you didn't and you didn't declare the side letters, so that was another thing you did wrong, o.k., slabber jaws?

Celtic never declared their ebt scheme and I'm pretty sure that their film funding schemes weren't whiter than white.

Besides our admin error has been correctly dealt with.

Just now, Paralytic Critic said:

A ten year administrative error? Maybe your lot are gullible enough to believe that but don't expect the rest of us to swallow this pish.

we were told we shouldnt have been doing it after using them for 10 years, we then stopped, you lot can continue to kid on that it was some nefarious plan rather than poor financial advice from our advisors, but we all know that you are talking bollocks

3 hours ago, bennett said:

A top law lord gave his verdict according to the rules, the SPL was determined to stop Sevco appealing to the cas and made it binding. (Was it also part of the five way agreement?)

Move on and get over it.

2 hours ago, bennett said:

The binding part was a condition installed before the hearing, I'm guessing that the SPL expected a different outcome.

You are at it by the way. :lol: Even when you try to post something serious you still manage to look fucking stupid. :lol:

If the SPL commission was a rigged outcome in favour of Rangers, what the f**k makes you think there was any other outcome stupid arse?

1 minute ago, nacho said:

we were told we shouldnt have been doing it after using them for 10 years, we then stopped,

No you really mean that you ran out of money that you bragged earlier of having plenty of, the tax man caught up with you and your club died.

1 minute ago, nacho said:

we were told we shouldnt have been doing it after using them for 10 years, we then stopped, you lot can continue to kid on that it was some nefarious plan rather than poor financial advice from our advisors, but we all know that you are talking bollocks

You were told after 10 years what, exactly? That you shouldn't have been using EBTs? That you should have declared the side letters when registering players? That you should have done a "Celtic" and separated the EBT from the club/company/entity?

7 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Where were you the other night when I was getting told to do the very same regarding pointing out a Celtic fans open bigotry on this sub section :lol: 

I already stated I have no interest in reporting anyone on a football forum . Is that allright with you Danny dyer 

Typical *** response. "But what about them??!1" 

You do whatever you want , Forever_grassing 

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

You are at it by the way. :lol: Even when you try to post something serious you still manage to look fucking stupid. :lol:

If the SPL commission was a rigged outcome in favour of Rangers, what the f**k makes you think there was any other outcome stupid arse?

There was no conspiracy, just an enquiry headed by a top law lord. I get that you guys want to sock it to sevco but you're banging your heads off a brick wall here.

13 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

But that's what you want me to do?

No one asked you to report him. Why are you so reluctant to dig him up about it though?

Is it really because he's a Rangers fan and you can't be seen to be doing that?

Fucking hell :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Ken Fitlike said:

What did you expect from Tedi? He's back doing his best to help Bennett out again to be a reputable poster. :lol:

Hope the mods bin him again. :)

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

What did you expect from Tedi? He's back doing his best to help Bennett out again to be a reputable poster. :lol:

Hope the mods bin him again. :)

He'll need to go some. -79 :lol: 

Archived