The BIG strip the titles thread

In fairness to FB he has admitted many times that he's not the brightest and just comes on here to take the piss, which is all fair enough. For some reason today though he seems to be having a bit of a meltdown and has taken to spamming the forum in a fit of rage. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Ken Fitlike said:

The basic one where ALL remunerations to players are lodged with the SFA.

Not half in plain view with tax-paid and half pochled away in a byzantine corrupt scam.

' so we could attract players we could not otherwise afford'

But you knew that already.

I honestly doubt if he did.

Loads of them genuinely don't understand it at all.

Is anyone really surprised about the verdict?

The authorities in this country don't have the balls to deal with Rangers, largely because of their militant and violent fan base which would likely cause trouble on the streets and at stadiums.

The only solace to take is that their shitheap team has absolutely zero respect from anyone for its 'achievements' and this kills a lot of their supporters that see them as something to be proud of.

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

Not at all. 

Tarnished Ffs .

What has been legally established today is what most Rangers have said from day one.

Rangers were handed unjust punishments in fines and transfer embargo. Rangers must look to be compensated in full.

Rangers are Rangers. Ok that was a given except for the few moon howlers.

Rangers titles were won fairly on the field of play. 

The only reason for this whole charade was to appease a tiny minority of nutters. A complete waste of time and money. 

Oh ... and get it right up ye. 

yes that's a great idea rangers should look for full compensation and reopen the LNS commission 

10 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It's an expression Bob.

Nobody was literally killed, but Rangers committed a massive offence, that received a wildly disproportionately small sanction, given footballing precedent.

Now, which parts of that would you wish to challenge, and on what basis?

You could always seek solace in the fact that Whyte was only able to take them over because of the tax case hanging over the club / company. 

So their recklessness eventually resulted in their liquidation. They were placed in the bottom tier and effectively handed 5 titles to Celtic. 

Yes it's not a "punishment" as such. Rangers have suffered for their actions though. Not enough, but they haven't escaped unharmed. I realise that's not a fashionable viewpoint but it's one that comforts me from the pretty obvious lack of justice relative to the other punishments other (non-Rangers) clubs have been handed through the ages. 

10 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Yer scrambling now bobby . Almost like you are lost without one of your hibee pals to back you up here . 

I must have hit a nerve again.

I'll leave you to your meltdown now. 

Just now, wastecoatwilly said:

yes that's a great idea rangers should look for full compensation and reopen the LNS commission 

I think Bob got the idea from me when I said Rangers should protest their previous punishments given today's findings are that you can't punish the club for the company's misdeeds.  But then Jim McLean's Ghost set us both right - of course you can.  

Only, Bob doesn't seem to have realised.  Too pished probably.

3 minutes ago, BinoBalls said:

You could always seek solace in the fact that Whyte was only able to take them over because of the tax case hanging over the club / company. 

So their recklessness eventually resulted in their liquidation. They were placed in the bottom tier and effectively handed 5 titles to Celtic. 

Yes it's not a "punishment" as such. Rangers have suffered for their actions though. Not enough, but they haven't escaped unharmed. I realise that's not a fashionable viewpoint but it's one that comforts me from the pretty obvious lack of justice relative to the other punishments other (non-Rangers) clubs have been handed through the ages. 

We must take comfort in small mercies.  And in the fact that nobody other than Rangers fans think they're actually on 54 rather than 0.  

We'll never let them forget it.  And it will eat away at them.  Forever.

3 minutes ago, BinoBalls said:

Yes, overall I've been delighted by how it's panned out, although it's a shame Aberdeen didn't catch Deila's lousy Celtic.

However, title stripping is important, and it's a pity it didn't happen.  I've been resigned to that for over four years though.

Archived