The BIG strip the titles thread

Just got home and heard the news.
[emoji38]
What a sickener for the Rangers obsessors, that must be like a wean waking up on Christmas morning only to be told Santa hasn't been cos he's not real.
The moon will need earplugs tonight I expect.
Oww Oww Oww Owwwwwwww

Bigotry, racism, cheating, tax avoidance it's ok by the sfa because rangers are one half of their income and livelihoods. What difference does it make to strip their honours as they are a different club now? Utter shitebags.

Nothing like a bit of deflection to avoid reality.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, MJC said:

Just got home and heard the news.

:lol:

What a sickener for the Rangers obsessors, that must be like a wean waking up on Christmas morning only to be told Santa hasn't been cos he's not real.

The moon will need earplugs tonight I expect.

Oww Oww Oww Owwwwwwww

The positive out of all of this is the death of Rangers back in 2012.  That must've been a real sickener for all connected to the Ibrox club.

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

Pure tears 

:lol: You are a fucking mess on here today celebrating cheating. :lol:

You are so stupid you think posters are seething about something we already knew was on the table ffs? We expected and we received what was written in the rules to protect the WHOLE of Scottish football from being dragged into Rangers huge shite on our game.

Your club died it was hilarious, your new club failed miserably climbing the leagues it was hilarious, your fans were a seething mess at every kick in the balls over the last 5 years or so and it was hilarious, every conman and shyster ripped the pish out of you and your fellow fans and it was hilarious, Dave King is in control of your club and it is hilarious.

Aye I'm a seething mess, :lol: Hopefully waiting for KIng to f**k this Rangers FC over and it will be the most hilarious thing to happen to you and your fellow fans, so you enjoy your moment as long as you can. :)

19 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

The absolute wankers of The Rangers support wanking all over the thread. :lol:

Even after being told by the P&D's we expected nothing more than a whitewash since the Supreme Courts ruling, they still think we are stunned and shocked by the corruption and we are seething and frothing at the mouth spitting hairs.

The Rangers support will now Champion cheating and getting away with it because of the rule changes applied by both associations. The bit that shocked me was that when Rangers went into liquidation they made sufficient changes to the rules to circumvent any court ruling in favour of the HMRC. They made rule changes before the SPL commission took place? They buried any chance of the SPL commission being reopened, it's in the public domain that the associations have been corrupt but somehow we are to believe that fair justice has been allowed to take its course? :lol:

If The Rangers fans think this has gone away, then they are more stupid than I first thought. Every away game and some home games they are going to be goaded to hell by "A" Rangers died. "B" chants of cheating will be sung, "C" banners aplenty brandishing them cheats. But they will tell us this does not bother them in the slightest. :lol:

In this moral victory for them the war may come to an end if King has really fucked it up chasing the dream like the last Rangers. :lol:

Best example of that was against hibs when they started 'you're not Rangers' and  suddenly changed to ' same old Rangers'

I thought it was quite funny and can i congratulate you on another epic post my learned friend.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Best example of that was against hibs when they started 'you're not Rangers' and  suddenly changed to ' same old Rangers'

I thought it was quite funny and can i congratulate you on another epic post my learned friend.

Was that the game we won 3-2, Scottish Cup Final? Think we scored in the 92nd minute to win it. David Gray header. 

Just now, bennett said:

And?, how many times have you switched club allegiance through all of this just because it suited you when you want to be a c**t on the forum? You claim to be Sevco and then you claim to be the same Rangers. I don't think you thought that through properly, again.

2 hours ago, The DA said:

Just helping Kinky out with his Grammar Crusade. He can't be everywhere, especially not when there's a The Rangers fan involved.

Thanks bud, but it was a touch over-zealous.  I always regard FB's use of English as creative and attractive.

Anyway, I see some American is out to fleece has the begging bowl out for the moonhowlers to fill: https://www.gofundme.com/judicial-review-of-spfl-decision

15 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

^^^^ Look at how happy MJC is about cheating, corruption and getting away with it. :lol:

No I couldn't care less about cheating and corruption, I just find the amount of boo-hooing and feet stamping from those who hate Rangers more than they love their own clubs absolutely hilarious.

The Clyde 1 phone in tonight is overrun with greetin Celtic muppets, just as this thread is. Their day has been ruined and it's all they have to talk and think about. It's not as though they have an important Champions League qualifier tonight to distract them from Rangers though. Oh, wait a minute, they do. :lol:

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Thanks bud, but it was a touch over-zealous.  I always regard FB's use of English as creative and attractive.

Anyway, I see some American is out to fleece has the begging bowl out for the moonhowlers to fill: https://www.gofundme.com/judicial-review-of-spfl-decision

Kicking aff early tonight, Kinky. A repeat of last night, please. X

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

I'm going to get someone to create the worst The Rangers alias ever with terrible grammar off the charts and laugh at you being manipulated like what the Cockwomble has done to you by operating your gub removing any free thought you have or ever will have. :)

Just now, MJC said:

No I couldn't care less about cheating and corruption, I just find the amount of boo-hooing and feet stamping from those who hate Rangers more than they love their own clubs absolutely hilarious.

The Clyde 1 phone in tonight is overrun with greetin Celtic muppets, just as this thread is. Their day has been ruined and it's all they have to talk and think about. It's not as though they have an important Champions League qualifier tonight to distract them from Rangers though. Oh, wait a minute, they do. :lol:

Naw!, you haven't thought that through at all have you? There are just as many Sevco supporters who hate just as much and probably hate the other clubs even more than they love The Sevco. There has been more seethe from The Sevco support over the last 5 years or so than the rest combined and then some. Remember what The Sevco support wanted to do to those they thought were sticking the boot in at every opportunity and how they would reek revenge and they still think that way.

You just showed you really are a Sevco supporter or you hate Celtic more than you love your own club. I await to see were you go when Sevco pump your mob in the opening day of the new season, You'll probably get angry if Motherwell win.

That makes sense though.
You're not rangers any more. Factually correct.
Same 'old' rangers. Same as the former old club. Cheats.

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Naw!, you haven't thought that through at all have you? There are just as many Sevco supporters who hate just as much and probably hate the other clubs even more than they love The Sevco. There has been more seethe from The Sevco support over the last 5 years or so than the rest combined and then some. Remember what The Sevco support wanted to do to those they thought were sticking the boot in at every opportunity and how they would reek revenge and they still think that way.

You just showed you really are a Sevco supporter or you hate Celtic more than you love your own club. I await to see were you go when Sevco pump your mob in the opening day of the new season, You'll probably get angry if Motherwell win.

Smelly bunch.

[emoji38] You are a fucking mess on here today celebrating cheating. [emoji38]
You are so stupid you think posters are seething about something we already knew was on the table ffs? We expected and we received what was written in the rules to protect the WHOLE of Scottish football from being dragged into Rangers huge shite on our game.
Your club died it was hilarious, your new club failed miserably climbing the leagues it was hilarious, your fans were a seething mess at every kick in the balls over the last 5 years or so and it was hilarious, every conman and shyster ripped the pish out of you and your fellow fans and it was hilarious, Dave King is in control of your club and it is hilarious.
Aye I'm a seething mess, [emoji38] Hopefully waiting for KIng to f**k this Rangers FC over and it will be the most hilarious thing to happen to you and your fellow fans, so you enjoy your moment as long as you can. [emoji4]

You seem to get very worked up about our little plucky little 5 year old club. You would be more convincing if you didnt so irked. A mean all that has happened is some dead club gets to keep its titles....

20 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

If that's your opinion that there are just as many Sevco fans who hate just as much and probably hate the other clubs more than they love Sevco then fair enough, your entitled to your opinion if that's how you see it. It's not an opinion that I agree with though.

I'm afraid though you negate any sensible argument you had with your last paragraph where you just show yourself up as another narrow minded and ignorant nugget who is incapable of seeing anything objectively and sensibly from a non Celtic/Anti-Rangers viewpoint. 

8 minutes ago, Blue92 said:

You seem to get very worked up about our little plucky little 5 year old club. You would be more convincing if you didnt so irked. A mean all that has happened is some dead club gets to keep its titles....

It's certainly not been a good day for your average Rangers hater right enough.

Many a floors will be getting paced with a thumping venom tonight I think. :)

11 minutes ago, Blue92 said:

Indeed.  Not that I'd expect any of the hysterical zealots on here to be able to square that particular circle with any conviction.  The best the barely-coherent fools can come up with is something like, "Well it's the same fans so..."

Away from your excellent post, the idea of 'celebration' is an invention.  We erred, got investigated, were found guilty and were punished.  There is nothing to celebrate.

There is much mirth, though, in the reaction of the Ps&Ds.  I particularly like the 'swept under the carpet' metaphor.  We have a thread on the subject with 13.5 million views.  That is one hell of a carpet...

Archived