The BIG strip the titles thread

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I particularly like the 'swept under the carpet' metaphor.  We have a thread on the subject with 13.5 million views.  That is one hell of a carpet...

Yes, that, plus the hysterical whaling of "they'll never be allowed to go into admin" and "the authorities will pull out all the stops to prevent newco Rangers playing in the lower leagues" 

But why let the truth get in the way of a good greetin faced, swivel-eyed conspiracy? :)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every non Rangers Supporter has to be nominated for complete heads gone. Was worth the visit and once again P&B has delivered great entertainment. 

Special mention to Monkey and the New Celtic poster (Henke) who unfortunately has to be a wind up. He makes Ill Phil see nearly normal.

HellBhoy would get a mention but i never read his posts. Same old shit different day no doubt. 

7 minutes ago, MJC said:

Yes, that, plus the hysterical whaling of "they'll never be allowed to go into admin" and "the authorities will pull out all the stops to prevent newco Rangers playing in the lower leagues" 

But why let the truth get in the way of a good greetin faced, swivel-eyed conspiracy? :)

That must have come from the fishermen amongst us...

1 hour ago, hellbhoy said:

:lol: You are a fucking mess on here today celebrating cheating. :lol:

You are so stupid you think posters are seething about something we already knew was on the table ffs? We expected and we received what was written in the rules to protect the WHOLE of Scottish football from being dragged into Rangers huge shite on our game.

Your club died it was hilarious, your new club failed miserably climbing the leagues it was hilarious, your fans were a seething mess at every kick in the balls over the last 5 years or so and it was hilarious, every conman and shyster ripped the pish out of you and your fellow fans and it was hilarious, Dave King is in control of your club and it is hilarious.

Aye I'm a seething mess, :lol: Hopefully waiting for KIng to f**k this Rangers FC over and it will be the most hilarious thing to happen to you and your fellow fans, so you enjoy your moment as long as you can. :)

IMG_3284.GIF

45 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Naw!, you haven't thought that through at all have you? There are just as many Sevco supporters who hate just as much and probably hate the other clubs even more than they love The Sevco. There has been more seethe from The Sevco support over the last 5 years or so than the rest combined and then some. Remember what The Sevco support wanted to do to those they thought were sticking the boot in at every opportunity and how they would reek revenge and they still think that way.

You just showed you really are a Sevco supporter or you hate Celtic more than you love your own club. I await to see were you go when Sevco pump your mob in the opening day of the new season, You'll probably get angry if Motherwell win.

Salty QC tears.

1 hour ago, hellbhoy said:

And?, how many times have you switched club allegiance through all of this just because it suited you when you want to be a c**t on the forum? You claim to be Sevco and then you claim to be the same Rangers. I don't think you thought that through properly, again.

Youve got me bang to rights here my learned friend, sometimes i forget that we're sevco now.

Apologies.

39 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Celtic 0 - HMRC 1

The best cup final I was never at.  My wee yin was born in Little France that day and we had to turn off the telly when it was 1-2 as she went to the bother of being born.  Still, a double-haul for me.  Great highlights:

The worst cup final(s)?  1979.  Traipsing in to Hampden 3x before we eventually got a result.  The 2nd replay was in the pishing rain on (I think) a Monday night and, even in the Rangers end, we got soaked.

Archived