The BIG strip the titles thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, hellbhoy said:

Anybody else in? if we unite with the Sevco bois here we can rid this five year old club of any wrong doing from the previous Rangers that died 5 years ago. We can unite and stand together with the Sevco bois and say that Rangers can keep their fucking tainted titles and that the SPL commission done the right thing and cleared Sevco of Rangers cheating and corruption for a decade.

Mon guys, not like we will be stealing their thunder by allying with them that Sevco haven't used EBT's, breaching players registrations an all that. What the actual f**k has Rangers got to do with Sevco in the first place?

Hellbhoy and the Sevco bois fighting for justice for Sevco against Rangers cheating, lets all be family and celebrate Sevco being cleared of Rangers cheating and corruption. :)

Image result for blinking gif

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Just when you thought the thread was replete with useless idiots, up pops Jimmy to confound you.

There's really no need to fly in with the insults, mate. If you've nothing nice to say then just keep it to yourself. 

6 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

There we go, so quick with the insults. A truly broken man.

Just now, Jimmy85 said:

There's really no need to fly in with the insults, mate. If you've nothing nice to say then just keep it to yourself. 

Oh the pair of you and your faux pouting!

Have the Sevco bois stop partying over today's SPFL presser not punishing Sevco for Rangers cheating?

That's it bois, done and dusted and no fucking longer will the corrupt associations ever try to frame Sevco for the deid clubs institutional cheating for a decade. What's even better? Because they can't punish a deid club you get to keep those tainted titles you bought from the dying clubs assets and history Chucky bought for a few quid and add them to your own honours.

I suppose you could blame Chucky Green Cheese for bringing this onto your new club by being forced to take a second hand licence with debt and sanctions. If he had just got a new one you'd have never have suffered anything connected to them cheating b*****ds that died 5 years ago. But they c***s at the SFA insisted he took the second hand licence or Sevco couldn't compete in the 3rd division. I'm actually thinking NoBWilliamson is right that Sevco should take the SFA to court and ask for that £250K back with interest. How dare they charge £250K for a second hand licence with sanctions when Chucky could have got a new one without Rangers misgivings.

Well done bois, you went through the wringer and came out on top because Sevco isn't Rangers. :)

12 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Have the Sevco bois stop partying over today's SPFL presser not punishing Sevco for Rangers cheating?

That's it bois, done and dusted and no fucking longer will the corrupt associations ever try to frame Sevco for the deid clubs institutional cheating for a decade. What's even better? Because they can't punish a deid club you get to keep those tainted titles you bought from the dying clubs assets and history Chucky bought for a few quid and add them to your own honours.

I suppose you could blame Chucky Green Cheese for bringing this onto your new club by being forced to take a second hand licence with debt and sanctions. If he had just got a new one you'd have never have suffered anything connected to them cheating b*****ds that died 5 years ago. But they c***s at the SFA insisted he took the second hand licence or Sevco couldn't compete in the 3rd division. I'm actually thinking NoBWilliamson is right that Sevco should take the SFA to court and ask for that £250K back with interest. How dare they charge £250K for a second hand licence with sanctions when Chucky could have got a new one without Rangers misgivings.

Well done bois, you went through the wringer and came out on top because Sevco isn't Rangers. :)

Have you ever thought about writing scripts for twin peaks?

Just now, bennett said:

Have you ever thought about writing scripts for twin peaks?

I don't what's up with you Sevco c***s any more Benny? As soon as I took the Sevco's corner they seem to have fucked off after celebrating like they won the Champions League Cup. I'm left here all alone celebrating a historic victory for Sevco and the Sevco Bois must have passed out early on the cheap booze or their mammy's have sent them to bed early. :(

The fanny is merely "every Celt".  His word-count on Rangers is more than every Sevco poster on here combined but his intent/sentiment is shared by all of the grey and green dross.  He is the vulgi rumore of the shite.

You would be in a good position to judge given that you are the Sevco poster most obsessed with absolutely everyone.

8 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

Says the man who practices what he preaches! :lol:

9 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

You've just called him the 'joint most boring poster in the world' and you're criticising him for insulting you?  Self-awareness isn't your strong point, is it?

24 minutes ago, The DA said:

You've just called him the 'joint most boring poster in the world' and you're criticising him for insulting you?  Self-awareness isn't your strong point, is it?

My word. 

Archived