The BIG strip the titles thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

In dealing with the Korean, it's sensible to remember that a few months ago, he suggested on another thread that Queens Park should share a 10,000 seat stadium with Edinburgh Rugby.

Yes, god forbid someone who isn't a Scot not be completely aware of Scottish geography.

Such an unforgivable crime.

7 minutes ago, thekorean said:

Yes, god forbid someone who isn't a Scot not be completely aware of Scottish geography.

It just demonstrates a blinding level of ignorance about Scottish football, that should always be borne in mind whenever you post.

Just now, Ken Fitlike said:

Have you not got a dog to eat or something?

Down to the shag a sheep level, but there ye go........

Except one is racist stereotype and one is a cultural stereotype created by YOUR OWN PEOPLE.

7 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Hellbhoy and MT - I suggest you find a woman and have a good bash at getting your hole. Rangers and Sevco are there to be ridiculed.

Do excuse, but when I have a heads gone moment in the heads gone threads gone thread then I will consult you and take your advice. :P

53 minutes ago, thekorean said:

Akin to me saying "Is New York not that far from Montreal and could they ground share?". You might view this country as a small insignificant country but your ignorance is making you look thick at times.

5 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Akin to me saying "Is New York not that far from Montreal and could they ground share?". You might view this country as a small insignificant country but your ignorance is making you look thick at times.

QC :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

New York and Montreal is in two different countries. I didn't mistake Edinburgh for Paris.

Archived