Changes required for Saturday afternoon football

Quiet Man

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Michael thinks players are wasting there time playing lower level junior they should all drop down to amature just to win smthin. Wit a load a shite btw

Only since you mentioned colvile then I'll use them as the example. Give me a central division 2 junior side or even a lower central division 1 junior side or colvile park then it's a no brainer! Colvile park all day I'd be playing to win things and colvile are a successful side where as playing at any the junior teams in the levels I mentioned then really your just there to make up the numbers. Only my take on it though.

I honestly don't care mate.

Im sure you have your own views as to why that is the case.

All I know is we run very well structured club that is going through a period of success at the moment, when I was going through a similar period with Drum Utd no one liked us aswell. It's just football I don't get that upset about it 

Only since you mentioned colvile then I'll use them as the example. Give me a central division 2 junior side or even a lower central division 1 junior side or colvile park then it's a no brainer! Colvile park all day I'd be playing to win things and colvile are a successful side where as playing at any the junior teams in the levels I mentioned then really your just there to make up the numbers. Only my take on it though.

A honestly don't understand this post

It's no very hard! Why play for a shite junior team that'll never win anything when you could play way colvile and compete for majors.

Are you serious!!! So why play for a shite senior team? Instead play for Talbot just to win majors. Shouldn't any players worth there salt play at the highest level possible

Are you serious!!! So why play for a shite senior team? Instead play for Talbot just to win majors. Shouldn't any players worth there salt play at the highest level possible

Course am serious. Am sorry but a played to win things. Your bringing senior in to things now where of course that's totally different as there's a money factor involved. If your talking amateur up to say central division 1 junior level then it's no really a hard call at all.

Course am serious. Am sorry but a played to win things. Your bringing senior in to things now where of course that's totally different as there's a money factor involved. If your talking amateur up to say central division 1 junior level then it's no really a hard call at all.

There's money involved at all level of football

There's money involved at all level of football

There was central division 1 sides at junior last year that couldn't pay a penny or provide training kit to players so let's no make it out to be something it isn't. As I said amateur up to central division 1 in junior would be easy cause "IF" there was money involved it would be very very minimum maybe £20. Apart from 4 or so teams.

Archived