County v Killie

4 minutes ago, killie_lad said:

Happyaccie has fucked it again ,glorious. Great point in the end emoji191.png

Hmmmm fucked it, nope if I could have had the perfect result pre game a draw would have topped my list, 2 clubs we are directly in competition with both dropping points, to be supplemented by scumdee losing makes it the perfect night for Accies imo.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmmm fucked it, nope if I could have had the perfect result pre game a draw would have topped my list, 2 clubs we are directly in competition with both dropping points, to be supplemented by scumdee losing makes it the perfect night for Accies imo.
Fucked it

3 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Bollocks.

Fucking nora. Just can't hold on to a lead for love nor money. Far as I can tell we've scored 4 goals in the second half of games in the league this season. Meanwhile we've conceded 18 in the second half of league games. Considering we've scored 17 & conceded 28 in total, that's not a good record.

I don't know what any of that proves, but it does mean that when we go 2-0 up against a team we've got a good record of I have no fucking confidence that we'll hold on to it.

Guest Moomintroll
Come on...there's a dozen club's in Scotland who could take the place of RC if wasn't for uncle Roy. 
When he he leaves RC thenn they go down the league's. I am being honest here, nothing else. 

I know but I'm a glass half full sort of person. BM was exposed as an utter fantasist, hopefully Uncle Roy might actually have set up something that will help County after he goes.

Our substitutions murdered us for me. Far too narrow in the middle and absolutely no width, which isn’t helped by Ryan Dow, whom we would’ve been just aswell bringing on a cardboard cut out instead of him. The time Chris Burke had to pick a cross for the second was criminal.

9 minutes ago, forkboy said:

Fucking nora. Just can't hold on to a lead for love nor money. Far as I can tell we've scored 4 goals in the second half of games in the league this season. Meanwhile we've conceded 18 in the second half of league games. Considering we've scored 17 & conceded 28 in total, that's not a good record.

I don't know what any of that proves, but it does mean that when we go 2-0 up against a team we've got a good record of I have no fucking confidence that we'll hold on to it.

If we didn't know it before we do now - play off form at best after Owen's early bounce. Is it fitness or tactics but the goals conceded in the last15 minutes or so are staggering.

27 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Why were you buzzing when county were winning then you fucking daft c**t

3 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

Why were you buzzing when county were winning then you fucking daft c**t

Because you thick c**t I quite like County whilst I hate killie, but as far as preferred results from tonight's matches, both results suited Accies.

25 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

I know but I'm a glass half full sort of person. BM was exposed as an utter fantasist, hopefully Uncle Roy might actually have set up something that will help County after he goes.

Oh definitely, and just to make it clear I don't want anyone, especially uncle Roy to die. He has done RC proud, and is a GREAT football man. Good luck to them in the lower divisions,  I say.

12 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Because you thick c**t I quite like County whilst I hate killie, but as far as preferred results from tonight's matches, both results suited Accies.

Jealous of Killie and Dundee??

You  definitely are?

A game of two half’s as the old saying goes...

Swap them round and we’d be ecstatic about a comeback against a form team, instead we’re gutted to throw away a two goal lead.

It showed our strengths and weaknesses. A team of ball players in the main but with no confidence in adversity and no backup from the squad players. Four forwards with much the same attributes and no variety. No midfield general. Let us run at you as Killie did in the first half and we look good, fight back and we panic and resort to hoofing it.

I’d have taken a draw before the game, throwing away a two goal lead feels like a defeat, onwards and hopefully upwards...

19 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

You hate killie because you get pelters on here from their fans because you consistently talk shite.

4 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Holding these clubs with the contempt I have for them, renders it impossible to be jealous of them peabrain.

I know what you are, a failed footballer or maybe even a failed referee.  Did Killie or Dundee knocknyou back at U13 level and you still hold a grudge? Acciesn have quite a good youth system so you never got to them and went  to Killie or Dundee.I' m laughing haha!

Archived