Scottish cup weekend predictions

owenzy

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Am sure Alba and Dum Accies will fancy themselves tomoz against the so called big boys! Two undefeated sides!

Douglas for the Scottish for me if continue with home ties!
Huge support helps!
Douglas or Thorn are away to Shortlees or Dumbarton in the Quarters

49 minutes ago, Kitman19 said:

What happened to the pennies money train today?

clearly have no bottle all hype

if Pennies are paying players based on what i watched today they are kidding themselves on, could have been one of they days and are perhaps better than this one of game and they are a reasonable side but nothing near the top amateur sides i have seen in the past, never deserved to win the game today and in my opinion tried to blame the ref as an easy get out when they just didnt have the fight in them to match bridgewater 

Not much mate ref called it off at halftime . Said the pitch became unplayable . It was but he could have let the  other half get played . Feel for goldenhill as now they need to fork out for another bus to come through next week . 

Pennies played nowhere near there best today. If they had, it would have been a comfortable win. Bridgewater are a solid team with great team spirit, nothing more. 66/1 shot to win the cup IMO. They celebrated like they had won the cup at the end which suggests to me they know they are punching! Anyway, lastly ref was shocking today. Yes I think it was a penalty at the end but overall gave Pennies nothing...

7 minutes ago, JCBino said:

Pennies played nowhere near there best today. If they had, it would have been a comfortable win. Bridgewater are a solid team with great team spirit, nothing more. 66/1 shot to win the cup IMO. They celebrated like they had won the cup at the end which suggests to me they know they are punching! Anyway, lastly ref was shocking today. Yes I think it was a penalty at the end but overall gave Pennies nothing...

And pennies never screamed in Bridgewaters face ‘get it up ye’ every equaliser they scored hahaha clearly punching hahaha  Bridgewater deserved their win choo choo 

9 minutes ago, JCBino said:

what a shocking review of the game, both side where poor with not much football being played, it was a proper cup tie and it came down to who wanted it more. Didn’t think the ref got much wrong and if you thought he was one sided you must have been watching a different game to me. Pennies first goal was clearly off side, the pennies goalie should have been sent off for a punch in the box, stone wall penelty at the end. What desisions where you guys looking for ? 

Bridgwater have beat some good sides now but still being written off, it’s a very difficult place to go and get a result as the last few years have proven. Another thought test in the quarter, should be a cracker who ever they play 

Pennies clearly have some players with quite a bit of ability, their number 11 in particular but they were fairly beaten by a bridgewater team who were nowhere near their best today but have a lot more about them then pennies do

16 minutes ago, JCBino said:

I’ll give you £50 each way at 66/1 no bother big guy some odds for a team in the last 8 haha

Right ok, I admit maybe 66/1 is a bit generous. I'll give you 25/1 on the nose. Pennies had outplayed far better teams than Bridgewater. It was a pretty even game today, no team dominated IMO. Pennies were rotten. It looked like a last 256 game as opposed to a last 16. Bridgewater celebrated like they had won it. Guaranteed they will not. Good luck though [emoji23]

Archived