Over 35s

Amateur Footie Fan

Hearing a new over 35s in the Central Friday night league trying to poach players from already established 35s teams. That in itself is nothing to talk about but when they're offering money to switch you need to say what the f... is that all about?? These folk need to get a life. When your Saturday ammy team is plagued with these allegations that you constantly deny then your Friday 35s team starts that's just embarrassing.

1 hour ago, Amateur Footie Fan said:

Hearing a new over 35s in the Central Friday night league trying to poach players from already established 35s teams. That in itself is nothing to talk about but when they're offering money to switch you need to say what the f... is that all about?? These folk need to get a life. When your Saturday ammy team is plagued with these allegations that you constantly deny then your Friday 35s team starts that's just embarrassing.

Which team is this no shame 

8 minutes ago, Amateur Footie Fan said:

Team who have a Saturday team already who are plagued with similar allegations of paying players. Started a new 35s team to play in Central. Not the same Central League that their Saturday team play in though emoji6.png

A was never any good at cluedo ? If ure going to post then just name and shape after all it’s a matter of opinions 

Southside

Why don’t you come out and say exactly what you think mate! Do you even know anything about Southside Saturday afternoon team and the 35s?? The reason it was started and who will be playing? Getting embarrassing some of the remarks about paying players... I manage the Saturday team and all the players pay their 10 quid a week simple as that!! Sorry we can attract good players like colville St Pats Harestanes etc, and if available on a Friday I may play for the 35s which is a bunch of boys from commando gym in Hillington, Gibbo wanted to play that’s why he is involved along with the guys form the gym! so DM if you have anything else to say on the matter and I’ll let you know the real answers instead of coming on a forum talking pish! Over 35s getting paid to play that’s got to be the best one I’ve heard

2 minutes ago, Sunshine On Port said:

Ha-ha. Does make me laugh. You really think people are paying over 35s? Behave yourself.

Just trouble making as usual. You either don't like people doing well for themselves or have an axe to grind. Do they pay the Saturday morning team too?

Well said mate

Believe what you want only passing on that a current team is unhappy as players poached offering dosh and said they had informed the league. Not got a clue why anyone would make up a story like that to be honest. Got told it by the team involved and absolutely no axe to grind. People will believe what they want to believe so couldn't care less personally.

Believe what you want only passing on that a current team is unhappy as players poached offering dosh and said they had informed the league. Not got a clue why anyone would make up a story like that to be honest. Got told it by the team involved and absolutely no axe to grind. People will believe what they want to believe so couldn't care less personally.

Tell me who the club is that is getting players poaches go on! I’m in the teams group chat and I know most teams and players at 35s as played with or against them and I can tell you now no players from any other team is on the chat it’s all the boys from the gym mate along with myself Goochy who coaches with me on a Saturday and Gibbo so grow up mate

They must have some amount of budo to throw about , if they are going to pay over 35s,team , to play .no disrespect. Accusations against the Saturday team is bad enough without throwing in the over 35s team. Lol hard to believe , if true , tell them I'll play for a bit of budo , I'm over 35 lol

They must have some amount of budo to throw about , if they are going to pay over 35s,team , to play .no disrespect. Accusations against the Saturday team is bad enough without throwing in the over 35s team. Lol hard to believe , if true , tell them I'll play for a bit of budo , I'm over 35 lol

Accusations are embarrassing mate even with the Saturday team! People are deluded

Archived