Forfar Athletic v Ayr United

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do houses in Forfar not have doors? Try B&Q, loads to choose from.

Naw. We have doors that's why it's "round the house" if we didn't it would be "through the house".
Do try to keep up at the back !

29 minutes ago, Wullie McNaught said:

Ach well. Play offs it is then. Fully expect to lose a game tomorrow that we haven’t lost for thirty years.

Good, Raith are garbage. 

We must be the most erratic side in this division, although it was always going to be difficult after a tough game Tuesday night. Still say Easton is wasted out wide and  can't believe we subbed him again when trailing. There seems a complete lack of imagination or adventure to try and change games. 

Ayr played very well into the wind and got to fancy them to go on and win the league.

We must be the most erratic side in this division, although it was always going to be difficult after a tough game Tuesday night. Still say Easton is wasted out wide and  can't believe we subbed him again when trailing. There seems a complete lack of imagination or adventure to try and change games. 
Ayr played very well into the wind and got to fancy them to go on and win the league.

Difficult game in difficult conditions.Never really troubled Ayr and can't see them not lifting title. 3 points is 3 points more than i thought we would have after Raith/Ayr games so not too despondent about today. No reason why we can't stay 3rd bottom now.Munro red means a bit of reorganizing for Sat though.

Guest bernardblack

Easton had to come off tbh. He barely completed a pass....so frustrating to watch as he clearly is a class act

Just now, bernardblack said:

Easton had to come off tbh. He barely completed a pass....so frustrating to watch as he clearly is a class act

Everybody struggled 2nd half. He's someone who can make something happen out of nothing, he's the last person i'd be taking off when we're chasing a game.

Guest bernardblack
Everybody struggled 2nd half. He's someone who can make something happen out of nothing, he's the last person i'd be taking off when we're chasing a game.

He could've been struggling after that knock he took.

Regardless, 3/6 points against Raith and Ayr is 3 points more than I thought we'd get.

Ayr are a classy outfit and look like they should win the league now.

Archived